Why am I not getting notifications on Facebook on my iPhone?
Check the Do Not Disturb. If Do Not Disturb option is enabled on your iPhone, then this can be the reason why you are not receiving your Facebook app notification. … You can check by opening the “Settings” app and then, tap on the “Do Not Disturb”. After that, check if it is enabled, then disable it.
Why are my notifications on Facebook not showing up?
Make sure App Notification is turned on
For Android mobile phones, go to “Application Manager” in settings and tap “Notification” on Facebook and switch it on from the Facebook app.
How do I get Facebook notifications on my iPhone?
Check Facebook’s App Settings
- Go to your Facebook app.
- Open the menu button on the lower-right (three horizontal lines)
- Choose Settings & Privacy > Notification Settings.
- Under What Notification You Receive. …
- Scroll down to the section Where You Receive Notifications.
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
How do I fix my notifications on Facebook?
Go to Menu > Settings and scroll down to the list of installed apps. Tap on Facebook and then select Push Notifications. Toggle the slider next to Messages to enable it (it should be set to ON). Repeat this step for any other type of notification that you might want such as Friend Requests, Comments or Wall Posts.
How do I turn my notifications back on?
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- From a Home screen, do one of the following: …
- Tap an app. …
- Tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘App notifications’.
- Do one of the following: …
- When turned on, tap any of the available options or switches next to them to turn on or off:
Why are my notifications not showing up?
Review the App’s Notification Settings
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, one of the most common reasons why notifications don’t show on Android is because of something in the notification settings of the app in question.
What is a push notification on Facebook?
Here you control what notifications appear in the Notifications Menu when you log in to Facebook. You can also turn off sounds if you don’t want Facebook beeping at you whenever someone likes your photo. … Under Mobile, you can control what push notifications you get through Facebook’s mobile app.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure you have notifications turned on
- Open your Settings app.
- Find and select “Notifications.”
- At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab. …
- To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.
How do I get notifications back on my iPhone?
To turn this back on, go to Settings > Notifications, select the app and tap Allow Notifications.
How do you reset notifications on iPhone?
Change notification settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. …
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off.