Another way to get to your saved drafts is to click on the “Publishing Tools” link on the top white menu. On the sidebar, under Posts, you should see a link labeled “Drafts.” Here, you can view all the saved drafts.
Where are my saved drafts on Facebook?
How to find your drafts in the Facebook app on Android
- Open the Facebook app and log into your account, if necessary.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.”
- Select the desired page.
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”
Why can’t I find my saved drafts on Facebook?
There is no Saved Drafts section on Facebook for personal profiles. Facebook used to allow you to save drafts to a folder for personal profiles, but not anymore. … However, if you run a Facebook page, you can still save drafts to your Facebook Page.
How do I find a post saved as a draft?
Open your Facebook Page. Then tap Activity at the top of your Facebook Page, you will see a screen like this. Tap Draft Posts to access, view and manage your saved draft, unpublished posts in your Facebook page. You can delete a draft post or publish it immediately from there.
Where are drafts on Facebook iPhone App?
In Facebook for iPhone, you can only save one draft at a time. To find the draft, open the Facebook app and look for “Finish your previous post?” notification at the top of the Home tab. Tap it to find the last draft saved by you.
How do I see unpublished posts on Facebook?
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll find a list of all of the Facebook posts your brand published during your selected reporting period. All of your unpublished posts will be denoted with an orange unpublished marker.
How do I edit a draft on Facebook?
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft.
How do I find my drafts on Facebook Desktop?
On the left pane of the Publishing Tools page, click Drafts.
- All posts you saved as drafts will be displayed on the Drafts page. To publish a post, click on the saved draft.
- You can also create a new draft by clicking the Create button on the top right of the Drafts page.
How do you find drafts in the workplace?
To find your draft posts from your computer:
- Go to the group you created your draft post in.
- The number of drafts you’ve created will appear below the post editor. To access the posts click See Posts.
Where are Facebook publishing tools?
Access your settings and tools using Publishing Tools
Go to your Page from your personal Facebook account. At the top of your Page, click Publishing Tools.
How do I recover an unsaved Facebook post?
To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore. Select Restore to confirm.
Where are Instagram drafts?
How Do You Access Your Drafts on Instagram?
- Open “Instagram” on your phone.
- Click on the plus icon.
- In your “Library” you’ll see “Recents,” which are photos and videos from your mobile phone. You’ll also see “Drafts.” Here you can find the saved photo. Tap on the item from “Drafts” to open it.
How do you view scheduled posts on Facebook?
To see what you have scheduled and make any changes, just go to your activity log by accessing the admin panel at the top of your page (if you don’t see the admin panel, click the red admin panel button in the upper-right corner), then click Edit Page, and Activity Log. You then see all of your scheduled posts.
How do you find drafts on TikTok?
How to get to your drafts on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Tap “Me” at the bottom-right corner.
- Next to your posted content you’ll see a rectangle with “Drafts: X” — “X” being the number of drafts in the folder — in the center. Tap on it. …
- From here, you can tap on the video you want to edit, post, or delete.
How do I edit a scheduled post on Facebook Business Suite?
Reschedule or Delete Posts
- Click on Posts from the left sidebar.
- Click Scheduled. …
- Click the three dots in the top right of the post preview.
- Select Reschedule or Delete from the menu. …
- If you select Reschedule, enter in a new date and time. …
- If you select Delete, click Delete to confirm.