How do I find out what email I used for Facebook on my phone?
How to View Email Address Used With Facebook on Android
- Step 1: Launch the Facebook Android app.
- Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy, followed by Settings.
- Step 4: Tap on Personal Information under Account Settings.
Where do I find my email address on my phone?
Google Account email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” tap Email.
- Tap Google Account email. …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I change my email on Facebook Mobile?
To change your Facebook email address on the mobile app:
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Select the three-line menu icon.
- Tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Tap Personal Information > Contact Info > Add Email Address.
- Type your email address in the Add an additional email address box > Add email.
How can I find out what email I used on Facebook on Iphone?
About This Article
- Scroll down and tap About.
- Tap Contact Info.
- Scroll down and find Email under CONTACT INFO.
How do I find out what my email address is?
To find out what your email address is in Mail for Windows: Make sure the email sidebar is fully visible in Mail for Windows. Select the hamburger menu button to expand a collapsed sidebar if necessary. See each account’s email address listed under the account name in the Accounts section.
How do I find my Facebook email and password?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How do I remove my email address from Facebook Mobile?
To remove an email address:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info.
- Tap Remove below the email address you’d like to remove. …
- You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
How do I remove my email from Facebook app?
To remove an email address:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Contact in the General tab.
- Click Remove next to the email you’d like to remove.
- You may need to refresh the page to see your change.
How do I change my email address on my phone?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info. …
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.