How do I report something directly to Facebook?
How to report someone on Facebook
- Go to the profile you want to report.
- Click the three dots icon on the bottom right of cover photo.
- Select ‘Give feedback or report this profile’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click ‘Send’
How can I contact Facebook to report a problem?
To report that something isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How many times does a Facebook page need to be reported?
It usually takes around 10 reports for Facebook to take immediate action on for any Page. More than 10 reports will put the reported page in the priority queue for Facebook support. Though these minimum 10 reports will be individually reviewed by a moderator before the page is put in the priority queue.
Where can I file a complaint against Facebook?
The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
What happen if you report someone on Facebook?
When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that doesn’t follow our Community Standards. Your name and other personal information will be kept completely confidential if we reach out to the person responsible.
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select “Help Centre,” “Support Inbox,” or “Report a problem.”
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How long does it take for Facebook to respond to a report?
While responses can take upwards of 24-48 hours, it is still nice to have a way to send them a direct message.
Can someone see when you report them on Facebook?
Don’t worry, your report will be anonymous. When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that violates our Terms of Service or Community Standards. We don’t include any information about the person who filed the report when we reach out to the person responsible.
How do I close a Facebook account with a report?
To permanently delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I file a formal complaint on Facebook?
File a Complaint on a Piece of Content
- Hover your mouse over the post about which you wish to file a complaint.
- Click on the down arrow next to the Gear icon which appears.
- Select the option “Report Spam or Abuse.” This removes the post and leaves you with a notification in its place.
How do I make a formal complaint on Facebook?
- Navigate to the Facebook Help Center main page. …
- Click the “Report Something” link in the left menu of the Help Center page.
- Select any of the other options in the menu to find specific instructions for your complaint.
Can I sue Facebook for blocking me?
If they have blocked you unlawfully and you have been harmed by it, then you can give suing a try. Proving that being blocked from a free service has harmed you might be difficult (you haven’t suffered any monetary harm, so would need to prove some other kind of harm).