How do you delete an Instagram account from the bar?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. …
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen. …
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list. …
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Where is the permanently delete page on Instagram?
On a desktop or mobile web browser, go to the Instagram website and log into your account using your username and password. Once logged in, go to the account deletion page. From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, choose your reason for deleting your account.
How do I delete my Instagram account step-by-step?
How to delete your Instagram account: Step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Open Instagram from a mobile browser or computer.
- Step 2: Now, login to your account.
- Step 3: Then, go to the ‘delete your account’ page.
- Step 4: Choose an option from the dropdown menu next to ‘why are you deleting your account?
How can I delete my account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How do I delete my Instagram account from another account?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
When I logout of Instagram the account is still there?
From there you need to delete the Instagram app and re download it (don’t worry it won’t delete any accounts). From there re log in to your Instagram account and the accounts you removed should not be there. If you have any other questions feel free to request me again.
How do you delete the saved login on Instagram?
Clear data from Settings
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Chrome?
Login to Instagram.com from a web browser (e.g., Chrome or Safari). Go to the Account Deletion Page. Select a reason, re-enter your account password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
How do I delete my Instagram account from my iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do I delete my Instagram account on the app?
You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.