Delete all tweets by date: check all your media Tweets’ dates. By selecting the “Start Date” and “End Date” you can delete all tweets by a certain time. Delete all tweets by keyword: you can shortlist your Twitter media that contain particular hashtags, mentions, or any specific word.
How do you delete all twitter media at once?
Select multiple tweets with one click and select delete them all at once. Your tweets will be permanently deleted from your Twitter account.
How do you delete thousands of tweets at once?
How to delete all tweets
- Select a tool and go to its website.
- Authorize the selected tool to access your tweets.
- Select a specific amount of tweets to delete, or delete them all if applicable.
- Confirm your selection. This cannot be undone.
- Your tweets have been deleted!
How do you delete media tweets on twitter?
Steps to Follow:
- 1- Get your Twitter Archive: The first step is to get your Archives from Twitter. …
- 2- Upload your Archive to Circleboom: Once you have got it, simply download and extract your Archive. …
- 3- Media Tweet Deleting Filter: Now it’s the time to select your required filter. …
- 4- Delete Media Tweets in Bulk:
How do you delete all data on twitter?
Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap on your profile icon. Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Settings and privacy.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Select “Data usage.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Media storage” or “Web storage.” …
- Tap to clear your storage on Twitter.
How do I delete all retweets?
Bulk Delete Most Recent Retweets:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Go to the Circleboom menu on the left and click on the drop-icon next to “My Tweets.”
- Select “Delete RTs” from the drop-down. Your last 3,200 retweets will be listed by Circleboom.
How can I mass delete tweets for free?
Here’s how you can use it:
- Go to the Semiphemeral website through your desktop browser.
- Log in to your Twitter account and wait for your tweets to load.
- After that, you can look at the tweets and even individually delete them if you want.
- If you want to delete tweets in bulk, head to the Settings tab.
Can you delete all your tweets 2020?
Yes, you totally can! Deleting tweets is not a big problem in 2021. In fact, the problem has been solved so effectively that you can delete all tweets without any hassle.
How do I delete tweets from 2020?
How to delete a Tweet
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Profile.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Delete Tweet.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do I delete old tweets from 3200?
If you’ve accumulated more than 3,200 tweets on your account, the quickest and easiest option for you is to use TweetEraser. Yes, there is a free package available, but as with TweetDelete, this will only allow you to delete up to 3,200 tweets, and it’s not quite as simple as TweetDelete to use.
How do I delete all my likes on twitter?
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to Twitter.
- Open the “Likes” section.
- Browse the tweets.
- Click “Undo Like” next to all the likes that you decide to remove.
How do I delete old Retweets?
You can undo a Retweet you’ve made by clicking on the highlighted Retweet icon in the Tweet. This will remove the Retweet from your timeline, but will not delete the original Tweet.
How do you mass delete old tweets?
TweetDelete lets you wipe as many as 3,200 tweets at a time, and you can choose the length of your recent Twitter archive that you want to keep. The first time I ran TweetDelete, I set it to delete anything older than one year, for instance. (You can also delete your whole history.)
What will happen if I clear data on twitter?
Clearing data from the app will not remove your account from the app or any of your account information, but it will reset your notification and sync settings to their default settings. From your device’s home screen, tap the Settings icon. … Select the Twitter app, scroll down and tap Clear Data.