Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Messaging in the left column. Next to Show a Messenger greeting, click to select On. Click Change, edit the greeting, then click Save.
How do you customize messages on messenger?
Here is how to change the chat theme in Messenger on Desktop App:
- Open the Messenger app.
- Now open the conversation you want to pick a color for.
- Then click on more which appears as three dots.
- Then click on Customize Chat and then Change them.
- Pick a color or theme for the conversation.
Can you edit message in Messenger?
Unfortunately, the feature you’re requesting to edit a message once it is sent, is currently unavailable. You can edit your message before you send it, but once you send the message, you cannot edit it. However, you are able to delete a message from your conversation.
How do I get special effects on Facebook Messenger?
Again, to add effects to your photos and videos in Facebook Messenger, simply tap or press on the shutter button at the bottom to take a photo or video, respectively, then tap the effects button (smiley icon) to browse all the available special effects, including 3D masks, stickers, and frames.
Can you customize Facebook Messenger?
From the Facebook Messenger App
Open a chat you want to customise and tap the person’s name at the top on iOS, or the I icon on Android. This brings up the options menu. Once again, there are three options we’re interested in changing: Nicknames, Color, and Emoji. Select each option and make the changes you want.
How do I customize my Facebook Messenger?
How do I create a Messenger greeting for my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Messaging in the left column.
- Next to Show a Messenger greeting, click to select On.
- Click Change, edit the greeting, then click Save.
How do I edit automated messages on Facebook?
How do I turn Instant Replies on or off for messages to my Facebook Page?
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- Click Automated Responses in the left column.
- Click next to Instant Reply below Greet Customers to turn instant reply on.
- To change your instant reply message, click Edit Message in the middle.
How do I permanently delete messages from messenger?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap “Delete.” Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
How do I edit a message?
Touch and hold your message, then tap one of the following:
- Edit: To confirm, tap Edit. Make your changes, then tap Send .
- Delete: To confirm, tap Delete.
Where is Messenger settings?
You can learn how to change your Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
Who can message me on Facebook 2020?
By default, anyone who has a Facebook profile is allowed to send you a message, even if he’s not on your friend list. If you receive too many unwanted messages from non-friends, change your privacy settings so that only your confirmed friends are allowed to send a message.
What happened to my messages on Facebook?
On the messages screen, look in the top left corner, just below “Facebook.” You’ll see “Inbox” and just to the right of it you’ll see “Other” in grey. Click “Other,” and your lost messages will display.
Can you tell who someone is talking to on Messenger?
See if a user is online on Facebook, verifying that next to your name is the Green Point, is the only way to know if a person can be in a conversation on Messenger.
Why can’t I do a big thumbs up on messenger?
All you need to do to be able to send that large thumbs up icon on Facebook Messenger is to choose the conversation you want and then on the lower-right corner of your screen, you’ll see the thumbs up icon and just press on it longer and you’ll see it turn larger and will be sent to the recipient.
How do you add more reactions to messenger?
To add a reaction, press and hold a message, and then make your selection from the love, smile, wow, sad, angry, yes and no emojis. You’ll be able to see how people have reacted to a message in the lower corner of the message.