How do I change privacy settings for past posts on Facebook?
To change who can see all your past posts at one time:
- Click. …
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Privacy.
- Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.
- Click Limit Past Posts, then click Limit Past Posts to confirm.
Why can’t I change my Facebook privacy settings?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How can I hide my facebook videos?
Step 1: Tap the three dots under the bottom-right corner of the video you wish to hide. Step 2: Tap either “Hide Episode” or “Hide Video” to hide the video.
How do I make all my old posts private?
Simple Steps To Change Privacy of Old Posts on Facebook
- Open the Facebook App.
- Click More in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom then Tap Settings.
- Then tap account settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap ‘Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or public’
- Read the Disclaimer then tap confirm.
How do I change my share settings on Facebook?
To change the audience of things you’ve shared on your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Click the audience selector next to the date or time on the post. …
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How do I make my Facebook page private 2020?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
How do I change privacy settings on Facebook app?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll to and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Privacy Shortcuts” > “Review a few important privacy settings” You’ll be walked through the same privacy issues as on the web version.
Why won’t Facebook let me make my post public?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
Why can’t I get into my Facebook settings?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook app?
Visit the “Videos” section of Facebook’s settings and switch “Auto-Play Videos” to “off.” You’ll find a similar setting in Facebook’s mobile app. Pull up its Settings, and then scroll down until you see the “Media and contacts” section. Tap on “Videos and Photos” to find the option for turning autoplay off.
How do I permanently hide my short videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
How do I hide my Facebook page?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Click the Facebook button in the upper-left corner. Select “Edit Profile” at the top of the menu on the left. Click the “Edit” button next to each entry in your profile. Click the “Audience” drop-down menu and select “Only Me” to hide that piece of profile information.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
Click on the “Friends” selection box beneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” Click on “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click on “Limit Old Posts” to limit your archived posts to friends only.
Why are my Facebook posts set to only me?
It is a default setting which means that each new post you create in the future, that post will use this privacy setting by default. Let’s assume that you chose Public for all your posts, so tomorrow when you post a link to your new blog post, it will be Public.