How do I turn on dark mode on Facebook iOS?
Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Android and iOS
- On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the submenu.
- Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options.
- Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
Is there a dark mode for Facebook iPhone?
Facebook dark mode for iPhone and Android
To enable it, tap the menu icon at the top right of the app (for Android) or the three lines in the bottom right-hand corner (for iPhone) and select ‘Settings and Privacy’ (represented by a cog icon). Here, you’ll see the ‘Dark Mode’ option (with a moon icon).
How do I get dark mode on Facebook?
Users can activate Facebook’s Dark Mode by going to the hamburger icon menu in the mobile app, selecting Settings & Privacy and heading to Dark Mode.
What is dark mode Facebook app?
Facebook Dark Mode replaces the bright, white interface on the mobile app and website with a black background. Some people find it easier to read and believe it causes less strain to their eyes. Dark Mode also consumes less battery power.
Why doesn’t my Facebook app have dark mode?
If Dark Mode doesn’t show up, force quit the app by sliding your finger up slightly from the bottom of the home screen, then swipe up on the Facebook app. Then head to the device’s Settings, go to the app section, and select Facebook. In the app setting, turn on “Upload HD video” and “Upload HD photos.”
Where is dark mode on Facebook app?
How to use Facebook Dark Mode on Android
- Open the Facebook app and log into the app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines/”hamburger” icon in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy.
- Tap on the tab Dark Mode.
- Tap the button that reads “On”.
How do you update Facebook?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.