How do I change my Facebook account on my iPhone?
If you have multiple Facebook accounts, simply go to “Me” or “Profile”, scroll down and select “Switch Account”, then tap on the plus sign to add the new account(s) you’d like to be able to switch between.
How do I delete my default Facebook account?
How to remove saved login information
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Save your login info.
- Select the device or browser you want to remove.
How do I change my login on Facebook app?
To view or change your Facebook login settings in the Facebook mobile app: Open the Facebook app on your mobile device. Open the menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap Settings and Privacy. Tap Privacy Shortcuts > More Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.
How do I unlink a Facebook account?
Unlink your account
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Tap Facebook, then tap Accounts Center.
- Tap your connected account, then tap Remove From Accounts Center.
- Tap Continue, then tap Remove [Username].
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How do I change my primary email for Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to the Account Settings page from the drop-down menu at the top of any Facebook page.
- Click the Email section.
- Click Add another email and enter your new email address.
- Enter your password and save your changes.
How can I delete my Facebook account permanently immediately?
How to delete a Facebook account:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the arrow at the top right.
- Hit Settings & privacy.
- Pick Settings.
- Select Your Facebook Information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Permanently Delete Account, then Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I unlink my personal Facebook page?
Click the edit page button at the top of the page again, and then select manage admin roles. This time, find your personal account and select remove. Once again, press the save button, and enter your password to secure your changes.
How do I change Facebook mobile settings?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings” > “Apps and Websites” Find “Apps, Websites and Games,” and tap on “Edit”
How do I switch facebook accounts on my phone?
The Facebook icon looks like a white “f” in a blue square.
Tap any of your saved accounts on the login page.
- You won’t have to enter your email, phone or password to log into one of your saved accounts.
- You can log out anytime, and switch to your other account with a tap.
- You can save as many accounts here as you want.
How do I unlink an account?
Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Apps. This may be in the Google app’s Settings section. Find the third-party account that you want to unlink from your Google Account. Next to the third-party account you want to unlink, select Remove or Unlink.
How do I unlink a business from Facebook?
Go to Business Settings. Click Accounts, then click Pages. Select the Page you’d like to remove and click Remove.
How do I unlink Facebook from Zoom?
Unlinking a user from your account
Click User Management, then Users. Search for the user you want to remove. Click the More icon (…) in the right-side column. Click Unlink from your account.