To get started, log in with Facebook and go to the Instant Articles signup page. You’ll first go to a page that asks you to choose on which page you want instant articles to appear. Select it, and click Submit. Once you get approval (which is instant), you’re signed up for Instant Articles.
How do I activate instant articles?
The first thing you need to do is to visit Facebook Instant Articles and click on the Sign Up button to get started. Choose the right page from the list in which you want to enable Instant Articles. Then agree to the Instant Articles terms and click Access Instant Articles Tools. Then click Continue.
Do I need a website for instant articles?
Instant Articles require a web URL (what we refer to as the “canonical URL”) to make them work.
How do Facebook instant articles work?
Instant Articles automatically loads brand new stories from the RSS feed as soon as they are published to the publisher’s main website and apps. If any corrections are made, then the Instant Article is, well, instantly updated!
How do I register a domain with Facebook for instant articles?
Submit 10 articles for review
Click Begin to get started. Claim your domain: Click Claim to register your domain. To connect your site, add the meta tag shown in the black bar below the head tag in your website’s HTML code. You can register up to 10 domains with Facebook to use for Instant Articles.
How much can I earn from instant articles?
You can get approximately $1.5 to $4 CPM depending on the country from which you get the traffic. Earning 10–100 dollars a day is very much possible if you have a decent amount of traffic.
What are instant articles on FB?
Facebook Instant Articles is a feature from social networking company Facebook for use with collaborating news and content publishers, that the publisher can choose to use for articles they select.
Are Facebook instant articles worth it?
Instant Articles has been criticized for underwhelming monetization, limited user data, and underwhelming options for subscription-based outlets. However, even with our new data, it is tricky to argue that Instant Articles is a failing product because Facebook can still point to growth and big numbers.
How do you check instant articles on Facebook?
To test and debug your Instant Articles development articles before submitting them for review or sharing them with your followers, use the mobile Facebook app. If something is wrong, you can then use the article editor to debug them.
How do I get rid of instant articles on Facebook?
How to turn it off
- Log into Facebook. …
- Under the heading Apps and websites, select Edit your settings.
- Under the heading Instant personalization, select Edit settings. …
- At the very bottom of the page, simply untick the box labeled Enable instant personalization on partner websites.
How can I monetize my Facebook?
Rules for Monetization
- Marketing objectives. Build your presence. Create awareness. Drive discovery. Generate leads. Boost sales. …
- Facebook Pages. Get started with Pages. Setting up your Page. Manage your Facebook Page. Promote your Page. …
- Facebook ads. Get started with ads. Buying Facebook ads. Ad formats. Ad placement.
Why is my page not eligible for instant article?
Why my Facebook page is not eligible for Instant Article? Your facebook page is not eligible to Instant Articles because your Page does not comply with Facebook Monetization Eligibility Standards. In order to use Instant Articles, your Page must comply with their standards, even if you’re not monetizing your Page.
How do I post a news article on Facebook?
Log into your account. Enter your login information into the fields at the top right of the page. Click “Log in” to continue. Click inside the top box on your Facebook activity page that says “What’s on your mind?” This is where you will post your article.
How do I claim my URL for monetization on Facebook?
To claim your Facebook Page’s username and vanity URL, you need to set up a custom username by following these steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Facebook Page’s “About” tab. …
- Step 2: Create your Facebook Page @username. …
- Step 3: Check availability. …
- Step 4: Create your Facebook Page username & vanity URL.
How do I verify my domain on Facebook?
There are 3 domain verification methods:
- Add a meta tag to your domain’s home page.
- Upload an HTML file to your web directory and confirm ownership of your domain in Business Manager.
- Add a DNS TXT entry to your DNS record to confirm ownership of your domain.