By clicking the username under any video, you’re directed to the poster’s YouTube Channel. Clicking “About” and then “Send Message” directs you to a form on which you can compose and send a private message.
How do you send a private message on YouTube 2020?
You can also find a channel by searching for the channel or Google Plus account name. Click “Send Message” to open the private messaging window, type your message and then click “Send.”
How do I talk to someone at YouTube?
If you need to contact a live person in Youtube customer service you need to dial 1-650-253-0000.
Can you message someone on YouTube 2021?
Although YouTube has removed the private messaging option from the web app, there’s still a way around this. Instead of sending a private message on YouTube, you can send a direct email to a video creator or a channel admin. In this post, we’ll show you how you can send a message to a YouTuber via email.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
Can I call Google Support?
Yes, you can call Google. Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987.
How do I get in touch with Google support?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at email@example.com. Visit our blog.
Can u text someone on YouTube?
Find the video you want on YouTube. Tap the “share” icon in the upper right. You should get options to share the video through (text) “Messaging” on Android or “Message” on iPhone. … Android: just add the text recipients name/number and a link to the video will be sent via text.
Can you message channels on YouTube?
Go to the YouTube Channel you want to email. Select the About tab of their channel. … Use the email to send a message to the channel.
Can you message someone on TikTok?
TikTok, like many social networking platforms, has a feature called direct messaging that allows you to communicate with your friends on the platform. This wikiHow will show you how to send a direct message on the platform. You can only message your friends.
How do I send a message to subscribers?
How to Send a Message to YouTube Subscribers
- Log in to your Google account.
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- In the menu tab, select “community”
- Write your message along with your custom URL to your site, your article, or any preferred destination.
Can I email my YouTube subscribers?
Write your message along with your a custom URL to your site, your article, or any preferred destination. You can also include an existing video, a poll, and images to go with your post. Your post will appear with a clickable link on your channel feed and your subscriber will see that post on their “subscription” feed.
How do I upload to YouTube in 2020?
Create a post
- Sign in to YouTube.
- At the top of the page, select Create. Create post.
- In the box at the top: Type a message to create a text post or add text to an image, GIF, or video post. Choose to create a video , poll , or image post.
- Select Post.