Where can I see my YouTube comments?
How to View the Comments You’ve Posted on YouTube
- Go to the YouTube homepage and find the left-hand navigation menu. Click ‘History’.
- On the right side of this screen, you’ll see a panel called History Type. Select the ‘Comments’ option.
- The next thing you’ll see is a collection of comments you’ve posted on YouTube.
Why can’t I see my YouTube comments?
Originally Answered: Why can’t I see my comments on YouTube? Probably went to Spam or Under Review. If your comment contained any links or was in all caps then it gets marked as spam. On popular videos your comment will almost never appear unless you scroll down very far or the comment gets a lot of likes.
How do I find my first YouTube comment?
- Just drag and drop the button Read first comment to your bookmarks bar.
- Go to youtube.com and watch the video you want.
- Click the “Read first comment” link in your bookmarks bar.
- Read the first comment of the video on this website!
Why do my comments disappear on YouTube live?
They don’t ‘disappear’. When you have logged in your account, your comments appear on top of the comment section, because they are your comments. When you log out they don’t appear because they are not that popular. The comments on top are the ones with the most likes and replies.
Why can’t I see YouTube comments 2021?
YouTube comments not showing up | How to fix 2021. It’s possible that YouTube comments aren’t showing up due to your internet browser’s cache. If comments are still gone after restarting your browser, you can usually fix the problem by clearing your browser cache.
Why do comments disappear?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn’t like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.