Tap on the photo and then tap on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner. From the drop-down menu, choose “Delete Photo.” In the prompt, tap on “Delete.” Repeat this process until you delete all photos on your Facebook profile.
Can I delete all my Facebook posts at once?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
Can I delete multiple photos on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.
How can I delete my photos in Facebook?
To remove your photo from Facebook:
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do I clean up my Facebook feed?
5 ways to clean up your Facebook news feed
- Hit the snooze button. Maybe your friend is over-posting about a new job, a new relationship or a new diet. …
- Hide post. …
- Unfollow someone. …
- Block/unfriend someone. …
- Report a post.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
How to Clean up Your Facebook Profile
- Why It’s Important to Clean up Your Facebook Profile.
- Update Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Unfriend or Unfollow Irrelevant Friends.
- Update Your Facebook ‘About’ Info.
- Update Your Intro Section.
- Clear Out Irrelevant Posts From Your Timeline.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How can I delete multiple albums on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums at the top, then click the album you want to delete.
- Click the settings icon in the top right and select Delete Album.
- Click to confirm.
Why can’t I delete old photos on Facebook?
If you want to get rid of a post or photo that was posted by someone else on Facebook, you can’t delete it yourself. You’ll have to ask them privately to remove it. You can’t remove a photo that others have posted, but you can hide it from your timeline or remove the tag.
How do I delete Facebook Pictures 2020?
How to delete your Facebook photos from the mobile app
- Open the Facebook app.
- Go to your photos and tap the photo you’d like to delete.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the photo’s page.
- Tap “Delete Photo” from the menu that pops up.
- Confirm your deletion on the next screen.
How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
Click on “Your Photos.” Go to the photo you want to delete and click on the pencil icon on the image’s upper right corner. Click on “Delete Photo” and “Delete.” Continue going through your photos and delete every image individually.
How do you permanently delete photos?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
How do I get rid of unwanted news feed?
On your Android phone:
- Tap the menu … > Settings > New tab page.
- Select region and language, or toggle Show my news feed off, or change your news source.
How do I delete Facebook algorithm?
How to Delete the Facebook News Feed
- Unfollow all your friends, pages, and groups. (Unfollow is not the same as unfriending. …
- Remove or hide all Suggested Posts, Suggested Pages, and “a video you may like” suggestions.
- Go nuclear and hide the News Feed.