How do I change the poll on a Facebook group?
How do I create or edit a poll in a Facebook group?
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click What’s on your mind, [Name]? and then click in the bottom right and select Poll.
- Enter a question and then fill out options.
- Click Post.
How do I remove a poll from a Facebook post?
Find Poll in the list and click the Settings button next to it. A list of options related to the tab will appear. Toggle the on/off switch to hide the poll tab and click the Save button.
Can you delete a poll in messenger?
Facebook Messenger provides the group conversation on its app and desktop version. … You can create the polls on group conversation but you cannot delete this poll.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile?
It takes about five steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile page.
- Click Add to Story.
- Swipe across at the top options and find the poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- You’ll be given a prompt: “Ask a question…” with “Yes” and “No” answers. Tap on each to customize.
- Once you’re happy, hit Done.
How do I vote on a poll on Facebook?
Here’s how: in a group conversation, just the + icon and then select Polls. From there, you can add the question and specific answers for your friends to vote on, and press submit. The poll will appear in the Messenger conversation, where your friends can easily vote.
Did Facebook take away the poll option?
Why did Facebook remove polls? Facebook did not remove the feature completely, but temporarily for an update on the feature.
Can you still create a poll on Facebook?
You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
How do you delete polls on Messenger 2020?
How to delete the poll in the chat room?
- Click on ⁝⁝⁝ icon in the upper right corner of the group chat room and select Poll.
- Select the Open or Closed poll which you would like to deleted.
- Select Delete Poll.
- When a reminder window appears, press OK to successfully delete the poll.
How do I delete a poll in Microsoft teams?
Delete a group form created in Teams
- Go to Microsoft Forms and sign in with your Microsoft 365 school or work account.
- Select the group that has the form you want to delete in your My Groups section.
- Find the form you want to delete, and then select More options .
- Select Delete.
- Select Continue.
What happened to Messenger polls?
Facebook first launched polls in Messenger back in 2016, but they were removed recently as part of Facebook’s ‘Lightspeed’ revamp of the Messenger app, which sought to streamline its operations and declutter presentation.
How do you remove a poll from a team?
1. Click on Poll on top of the teams discussion area.
If the poll needs to be closed immediately.
- Select the open poll you would like to close.
- Click on ••• in the upper right corner of the poll.
- Select Close the poll.
- When a reminder window appears, press OK to close the poll.