How can I recover my facebook password without email and security question?
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. If you don’t know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How do I retrieve my password?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How do I get my facebook account back?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my locked Facebook account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
Why is Facebook telling me my password is incorrect?
If you see an error message saying “Incorrect Password” and you’re sure you entered the right password: Make sure that your caps lock key is turned off and try again. Reset your password. Try upgrading your browser or using a different web browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer).
Can Facebook send me my password?
We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. … If you’re having trouble logging in or remembering your password, you can change it. Note that you’ll need access to an email address or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password.
How can I see my Facebook password on my phone?
View Saved Facebook Password in Chrome on Android
- Launch Chrome Settings on Android.
- Access the Passwords Section in Chrome.
- Find and Tap on Facebook in the Passwords List.
- View Facebook Password Successfully.
- Open the Settings Panel for Firefox.
- Access Privacy Options in Firefox.
- Access the Logins Section in Firefox.
How can I see my password in messenger?
You Messenger password is the same password you use for your Facebook account. If you forgot your Facebook password, click on ‘Forgot Account’ on the log in page to reset your password.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How can I recover my Facebook account using ID?
Confirm Your Identity With Facebook
Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.