Can you delete multiple photos on Instagram?
Unsurprisingly, the Instagram app doesn’t let you delete more than one post at a time. More than that, you can only delete your posts using the mobile app, not your web browser.
How can I delete multiple posts on Instagram?
On your Instagram profile, tap on the post you wish to delete. Then, on the top right corner of the post, tap on the three dots icon. Choose the Delete option.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
Simmeon594 подписчикаПодписатьсяHow To Delete Instagram Photos Fast On Computer
How do you hide all your photos on Instagram?
How to Hide Photos on Instagram
- Open Instagram and display the photo you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Archive. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed.
How do you delete all your Instagram pictures at once on Iphone?
Is There a Way to Delete All Instagram Posts at Once?
- Select one of the images you want to delete.
- Tap the menu and select Edit.
- Then add a really bizarre hashtag that no one else is using.
- Save the changes. Do the same for all the images you want to remove.
- Then, search for your hashtag.
What does it mean to archive a post on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
How do you delete shared photos on Instagram?
Instagram: How to Delete Photo
- Open the Instagram, then tap the profile icon that looks like a person at the bottom-right part of the screen. …
- Select the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three dots , located at the upper-right corner. …
- Select “Delete“.
- Confirm the delete, and the photo is removed from the Instagram.
How do I organize my Instagram posts?
Organize your Instagram like a BOSS
- Organizing your Instagram is a lot of fun! And it saves you a LOT of time and stress. …
- Get Preview app. …
- Choose a layout. …
- Rearrange your photos. …
- Choose a color palette. …
- Keep the background of your photos the same. …
- Use the same filter on all photos. …
- Choose what to post about.
How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
How do I delete more than 1000 photos on iCloud?
There IS in fact a way to mass delete photos up to 1,000 at a time in the iCloud Photo Library web interface.
- Click ‘Select Photos’ at the top.
- Select the very first photo.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Hold the SHIFT key and click the last photo (this will select everything in between)
- Click ‘Delete’ at the top.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android phone, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” In that folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days.
How do you delete multiple pictures on Instagram on a computer?
2- Mass delete All Instagram posts at once on Android
To deleted at once, tap on each image you want to be deleted then press Delete.
Can you delete instagram posts?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.