Can I email Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
What is Facebook’s official email?
Today, at a press conference announcing the social network’s new messaging service, chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said Fb.com is Facebook’s new corporate email domain. Previously, if you wanted to email a Facebook employee, you would reach them at a email@example.com address.
How can I chat with Facebook support?
Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button. There are a number of questions that you can ask Facebook Ads support.
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
To report that something isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
Can you actually talk to someone at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
How do I send an email to Facebook?
You can learn how to send an email you’ve received to Facebook by following a few steps.
- Start your email application.
- Open the email message you’d like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Type this address in the “To” field: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I email Facebook business support?
Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
Scroll down and locate the ‘Still Need Help? ‘ section where it says ‘Contact our support team’ and click either the Chat or Email button.
How do I send a message to Facebook staff?
To send a direct message on Facebook on a computer:
- From , click Messenger in the left menu.
- Click to start a new message.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then press enter or to send.
How do I complain to Facebook directly?
- Navigate to the Facebook Help Center main page. …
- Click the “Report Something” link in the left menu of the Help Center page.
- Select any of the other options in the menu to find specific instructions for your complaint.
How do I contact Facebook with a locked account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I complain to Facebook without an account?
Ask a friend with an account to report the content using the Find support or report link near the post, photo or comment on Facebook. Bear in mind that we won’t be able to take action on your report until we can find the content that you’re reporting.