With Tweet translation you can choose when you want to see a translation for a Tweet so you won’t miss any of the action unfolding on Twitter. A translation of the text in the Tweet will appear below the original Tweet. …
How do you translate on twitter?
Go to your Account settings, in the Content area and select the tweet translation service to turn the setting on or off. When a tweet is displayed in a different language a globe icon appears next to the tweet. Clicking displays the ‘View translation’ link which then shows the translate tweet underneath the original.
Can you Auto translate on twitter?
Translation is already a feature of Twitter, but it’s not automatic. Tweets are presented in the language they were written in, but a “Translate Tweet” option appears below the text if you are logged in to your account. Tapping it carries out the translation immediately.
How do I turn off translation on twitter?
Turn Off Tweet Translation On Twitter
- Go to the “Account” section.
- Scroll to the “Content” section and uncheck “Tweet Translation – Show Tweet translation”.
How do I only see my tweets in English?
Click on the more icon and select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Click on the Accessibility, display, and languages tab. Click Languages. Under Display language, click and choose your preferred language for headlines, buttons, and other text from Twitter.
Where are the twitter settings?
Visit the Twitter Settings Page
Visit the settings page by clicking on your icon-sized profile picture on the top right corner of any Twitter page and select Settings or visit www.twitter.com/settings.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your preferred language. …
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.
How do I translate a page?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More. …
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do you tweet in other languages?
If you want to tweet in a different language, just go to Google Translate and enter your tweet in the first box in english. Select your target language and Google Translate will convert the text which you entered for you. You can then copy it and post on your Twitter timeline.
How do I get the translator badge on twitter?
How do you get this badge you ask? It’s pretty simple. You go to the Twitter Translation Center and sign up with your account. From their, you will be brought to the TTC Dashboard where you can start translating in your desired language.
Why does my twitter bio say See translation?
If the option to translate a profile’s bio is available, it will automatically appear at the bottom of the profile’s bio. Tapping the “Translate bio” option will translate the bio to the language of your Twitter app, which is set to match your device’s language setting.
How do I change the language settings?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
What does D word mean on twitter?
A “DM,” or “direct message,” is a private message between two Twitter users. It’s different from a public @mention because, in order to send a DM, the recipient must follow you.
Can you filter language on twitter?
You can filter tweets by language, by date and even by location. Search operators are a string of characters used in a Twitter query to narrow down the search.
What is the gear icon on twitter?
The person with a plus sign is the follow icon. Use this icon to follow a Twitter user. Click on the settings icon that looks like a cog or gear to change your settings, view lists, look at drafts, find Twitter help, or sign out. Click the search icon to search Twitter for certain tweets or other users.
Why are all my twitter ads in Russian?
When I click on “why am I seeing this”, the explanation is the ads are targeted at my age group located in Russia. …