If you’ve given an iPhone to your kid or someone who works for you, you may not want that person spending time watching YouTube videos. You can restrict a phone’s access to YouTube by doing this: Tap Settings→General→Restrictions. In the Restrictions screen that appears, tap Enable Restrictions.
How do I block YouTube on safari?
How to block specific websites in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from the home screen.
- Choose Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. Source: iMore.
- Toggle Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Select Content Restrictions.
- Tap Web Content.
- Choose Limit Adult Websites. …
- Tap Add a Website under NEVER ALLOW.
Can YouTube be blocked?
Scroll through the list of mobile apps on the device. Or search “YouTube” on the search bar. Switch the toggle button to block YouTube (the toggle should turn white) >> Click “Done”.
How do I block YouTube on iPhone 11?
Step 1: Select the Content Restrictions option. Step 2: Choose the Web Content option. Step 2: Select the Limit Adult Websites option. Step 3: Touch the Add Website button under Never Allow.
How do I restrict inappropriate content on my iPhone?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
How can I watch YouTube when it is blocked by administrator?
1. Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked. Using a VPN, or virtual private network, is the easiest and most secure way to unblock YouTube. VPNs are a great option for online security, anonymity, and unblocking content that has been restricted by firewalls, censorship, or geoblocking technology.
How do I only allow certain channels on YouTube?
From any screen in the app, tap the Lock button in the bottom right corner. Enter the security passcode, whether’s your own custom passcode or the numbers shown on the screen. Tap Settings. Tap the profile you want to restrict.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
Within YouTube, log into your account by clicking the picture icon in the top right corner. Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. Enable the Restricted Mode setting.
What’s the best parental control app for iPhone?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS. …
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android. …
- Kaspersky Safe Kids. …
- Qustodio. …
- OurPact. …
- Screen Time. …
- ESET Parental Control for Android. …
What is the best free parental control app for iPhone?
Top 13 Best Free Parental Control Apps for iPhone
- #1. FamiSafe.
- #2. FamilyTime.
- #3. Norton family premiere.
- #4. NetSanity.
- #5. Qustodio.
- #6. ScreenTime.
- #7. OurPact.
- #9. Pumpic.
How do I permanently delete YouTube app?
Choose “Apps & Notifications,” then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap “See all apps,” “All apps,” or “App info” from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap “Uninstall,” then tap “OK” to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
How do I hide unwanted videos on YouTube?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.