From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. … Click Your Events in the left menu. Click Past Events to see events you previously attended.
How long do events stay on Facebook?
The length of events is now limited to two weeks or less. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I search Facebook events by date?
Click the “Friends’ Events” link, located below the Events link on the left side of the page, to view your friends’ events. Events are displayed by date, with upcoming events displayed first. Scroll through the list to find an event. Click the event name to view additional event information.
How do I see events I’ve visited on Facebook?
How do I see my past Facebook events?
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Click Your Events in the left menu.
- Click Past Events to see events you previously attended.
How do I recover an event on Facebook?
Reactivate an event
- Click Activity from the menu on the left, then click Events.
- Go to Inactive Events and select an event.
- Click Activate in the top right corner.
Why is Facebook not letting me create an event?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I make my event private on Facebook 2020?
Create a Facebook event from a Facebook business page
- Open your business page on Facebook.
- Use the dropdown next to “Share” and select “Create Event.”
- Add all of the details, such as the event name, location, time, and description.
How do I find old invites on Facebook?
To see your past Facebook events on a computer: From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first. Click Your Events in the left menu.
Where do I find invites on FB?
Look at the top left of the screen and click on the “Invites” option. That will open into a new page where you should see the business page image along with an option to accept the business page invitation.
How do I see who has viewed my event on Facebook 2020?
About This Article
- Click Events on the left panel.
- Click on the number of Going • Maybe • Invited guests.
- Click the INVITED tab.
- Check for a Seen sign below your friend’s name.
Can I Uncancel an event on Facebook?
Unfortunately, the functionality to un-cancel a Facebook event is not currently available. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I change the end time of an event on Facebook?
Once you have set up an event, you can edit it at any time by clicking the Edit button on the right of the screen:
- This takes you into the edit screen. …
- However, when you click on the time, all you will get is the hour or minute section highlighted.
How do I recover deleted Livestream on Facebook?
You can recover accidentally deleted videos from Facebook by downloading its archived file. Well, this method does not help to recover the Facebook live video. If you do not save the Facebook live video on your iPhone before, then it is hard to complete the deleted Facebook live video recovery.