Click About, then click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu. Scroll down to your birth date and click to the right. Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it. Click Save.
How do I change my age on Facebook 2020?
It’s below your profile picture. On Android, you’ll have to scroll down to see the About option.
Edit your birthday.
- Tap the month, day, or year to prompt a drop-down menu.
- Tap the month, day, or year that you want to display.
- Repeat this process for each value that you want to change.
How can I change my date of birth on Facebook after limit?
Easily you can change Facebook birthday after limit. After going to the link, at first select your date of birth here that you want in your Facebook account. Select a reason to change your Facebook birthday. Must select this reason ‘this is my real birthday’ and click to send.
How many times can I change my birthday on Facebook?
How many times can you change your birthday on Facebook? You should be careful and keep a count on how many times you are changing your birthday on the social media app because Facebook definitely is. Facebook only lets you change your birthday three times before it starts to get suspicious.
Why can’t I change my birthday on Facebook 2020?
Facebook Help Team
If your birthday was recently changed, you may have to wait a few days before you can change it again. To help make sure that people use their real identities on Facebook, there’s a limit to how many times you can change your birthday.
How can I correct my date of birth?
You can contact the SSA at 800-772-1213 and the IRS at 800-829-1040 to correct an incorrect birthdate. If you confirm your date of birth is on file correctly with these agencies, you’ll need to print and mail your return with an explanation of the issue; you can’t e-file your return.
How do I remove my date of birth from Facebook?
How to Delete Your Date of Birth on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and click your name at the top of the screen to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” beneath your profile photo.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Basic Info section.
- Click the drop-down field under your birthday and click “Don’t Show My Birthday on My Timeline.”
How do you go on a date on Facebook app?
You can also access Dating by typing “Facebook Dating” into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook Dating shortcut. Note: Dating is only available on the Facebook apps for Android and iPhone.
How do I change my age on TikTok?
How to Request a Change to Your Birthday on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app on your smart device and tap Me in the lower-right corner.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down the menu and tap Report a problem.
- Tap Account and Profile.
- Tap Editing Profile.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Still have a problem.
How long do you have to wait to change your age on Facebook?
You can wait at least for 14 days to get the edit section to appear to further change your date of birth for your Facebook profile.
How many times can you change your snap birthday?
You can change your birthday on Snapchat as much as you want until you reach the limit.
Should I use my real birthday on Facebook?
Facebook isn’t alone in requiring real names. Most terms of service stipulate that you must provide accurate information. … But your birthday, mother’s maiden name, and other private data that could be used to identify you — or to steal your identity — should be given up strictly on a need-to-know basis.
Is it possible to change your birth year?
The short answer is no, you cannot change your birth date. You were born when you were born, and this date is recorded on your birth certificate in order to prove your identity. Rewriting the official records to change your birth date could be seen as an act of fraud.
How do I change my age on Facebook on my Iphone?
To change your birthday:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap See Your About Info below your profile picture.
- Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit.
How can I edit my facebook name?
To change your name on Facebook:
- Review our name standards.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name and click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.