How to opt-out of being featured in a Topic. Go to Interests from Twitter in Your Twitter data. Click the Known For tab at the top. Deselect any Topics you do not want to be Known For.
How do I turn off topic notifications?
Turn notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- Tap More Settings Notifications. Notifications.
- Decide which notifications you want to turn on or off: All: At the top, turn Show notifications on or off. One or more: Next to a topic, turn the notification on or off.
How do I get rid of topic notifications on twitter?
Tap your profile picture and then tap “Settings and Privacy.” Tap “Notifications” in the list of settings categories. Tap “Push notifications” under Preferences. Disable the “News” slider under “From Twitter.”
How do I reset my twitter recommendations?
How to clear Twitter search history on a computer
- Sign into your Twitter account on a Mac or PC.
- Click on the search bar.
- At the top of the drop down suggestions menu, next to where it says recent, click on the text that reads “Clear all.”
Are you Shadowbanned on twitter?
When Twitter discovers you’ve been spamming or break the rules of their policies, you receive a shadowban. If you’ve been shadowbanned by Twitter, your posts will disappear from Twitter feed and search results. … That way, other Twitter users don’t endure spam because they can’t see it.
Why do I get twitter notifications from one person?
Twitter notifications are turned on by default when you make your account, and will alert you whenever you receive a reply, mention, or when any of your tweets are retweeted or liked. And by default, the only time you’ll see notifications is when you open the website or app.
How do I clear my cookies on twitter?
Open the Twitter app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner. …
- Tap on “Settings and privacy” in the menu. …
- Tap on “Data Usage” under the “General” submenu. …
- Tap on “Media storage” and/or “Web Storage” under the “Storage” submenu.
How do I clear my twitter?
All you need to do is head over to your Twitter account, click “More” in the sidebar, and then select “Settings and Privacy.” Here, you’ll see a bunch of options which are pictured in the screenshot above. As you clean up your Twitter account, take some time to go through each option on the menu.
How do you delete history on twitter app?
Find the Search Function
- Find the Search Function.
- Launch the Twitter app from your Android or iOS device, and log into the account associated with the search history you’d like to delete. …
- Delete Your Searches.
- Tap the box that says “Search Twitter” at the top of the app’s screen.
What are topics on twitter?
Twitter Topics is a Twitter setting that allows users to select and follow trends they’re interested in from a list of Topics. Once a user follows a Topic, more news and tweets related to it will start showing up in their regular Twitter feed.
Who should I follow on twitter 2020?
Best Twitter accounts to follow for a good laugh
- Steve Martin, @SteveMartinToGo. …
- Tim Siedell, @badbanana. …
- Kat Dennings, @OfficialKat. …
- Al Yankovic, @AlYankovic. …
- Conan O’Brien, @ConanOBrien. …
- Pour Me Coffee, @pourmecoffee. …
- Stephen Colbert, @StephenAtHome. …
- Ken Jennings, @KenJennings.
How do I unfollow on Twitter?
To unfollow from a Tweet
Navigate to a Tweet from the account you’d like to unfollow. Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet. Tap Unfollow from the selection menu.