How do I file a formal complaint on Facebook?
File a Complaint on a Piece of Content
- Hover your mouse over the post about which you wish to file a complaint.
- Click on the down arrow next to the Gear icon which appears.
- Select the option “Report Spam or Abuse.” This removes the post and leaves you with a notification in its place.
How do I make a complaint against Facebook?
- Navigate to the Facebook Help Center main page. …
- Click the “Report Something” link in the left menu of the Help Center page.
- Select any of the other options in the menu to find specific instructions for your complaint.
How can I contact Facebook to report a problem?
To report that something isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I submit a report to Facebook?
The best way to report posts or people that don’t follow the Facebook Community Standards is by using the “Report” link that appears near the post itself (whether it’s a photo, message, post or something else).
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
How do I complain to Facebook without an account?
Ask a friend with an account to report the content using the Find support or report link near the post, photo or comment on Facebook. Bear in mind that we won’t be able to take action on your report until we can find the content that you’re reporting.
Who can you complain to about Facebook?
The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.
How many reports does it take to close a Facebook account?
Well, Its matter Of Time, More than 10 reports are enough but You Have to wait until reports are processed. In Some Cases, It Took 24 hours or less But Some times it took 2 or 3 days. Sometimes, it’s just one authentic request with proper requisites that could delete the Facebook page.
Can you complain about a company on Facebook?
Complaints Against Companies, Their Products & Services
When you visit this FB Page. If you like it, please click the LIKE Button. … If aggrieved, you may post your complaint. If you have any question about any product or service, you may ask the question on the Question Page.
How do I contact Facebook for help?
If you want to contact Facebook, you’ll first need to log into your account. On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu.
How do I contact Facebook with a locked account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I contact Facebook admin?
Log in to Facebook with your Facebook username and password. Navigate to the Facebook page in question. In the “Write Something” box, type in a short message and ask the administrator to contact you.
Can I get my facebook account back?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Who can I email at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.