you can add more than one story to your instagram easily…. just swipe left your feed and then tap the circle for take photo…or you can select a photo…. then edit it if you want…and you will find a plush sign with entitled add to story…just left bellow of the screen…
Is there a limit to how many stories you can post on Instagram?
Instagram has confirmed to Mashable that 100 clips (photos or videos) is indeed the maximum number of Instagram Stories that can be posted at one time.
Why can’t I add more than one story on Instagram?
Why can’t I add several photos to my Story? The multiple photos feature in Stories is still being introduced throughout the world, so it may not be available where you live. If you don’t see the multiple photo icon when uploading your Stories, try updating the Instagram app to the latest version.
Why can’t I add a story to my Instagram story?
First, you need to make sure that there is nothing wrong with your Instagram app or device and that you can’t post stories due to Instagram’s technical difficulties. … You can also check Instagram’s website or official Twitter account as they usually post their activities and potential app problems there.
Why can’t I add story to my story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
Can you post more than one story a day on Instagram?
First off, simply open your Instagram stories by clicking the camera in the top left corner of your screen. … This will open up your phone’s camera roll. Now, click ‘select multiple’ from the top right corner of the screen, above your gallery of images. Finally, select each image you’d like to upload to Stories.
Who broke Instagram?
Sir David Attenborough breaks Instagram record for fastest time to reach one million followers.
How many posts can you post on Instagram per day 2021?
In 2021, every user can like up to 1,000 posts per day, but some accounts might be banned after 800 likes. It is generally better for new Instagram accounts to keep their accounts safe with 10 likes per hour.
How do you make a new story on Instagram when you already have one?
Here are all the ways to add photos and videos to an Instagram Story that you’ve already posted.
4. Add a Picture From an Instagram Friend to Your Story
- Click the arrow button beside the comment button to share the post.
- Select the Add post to your Story option.
- Tap on the Your Story button in the bottom left corner.
How do I add a story to Instagram?
Here’s how to create a Story:
- Tap the plus button on the top-left side of your home screen or swipe left in your Feed. …
- Tap the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take photos or tap and hold to record a video. …
- Edit the photos or videos with text or add a drawing as you normally would.
Why is IG not working?
1. Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. While you can clear an individual app’s cache and data on Android, on iPhone you need to delete and reinstall the app.