How do you reply to a specific person on Facebook?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see. If you would rather respond via private message, underneath the comment select Message.
How do you respond to a comment on Facebook?
While his tactic may not work for all businesses, here are some tips to keep in mind when dealing with negative comments:
- Stay calm. DON’T USE CAPS LOCK. …
- Use the Care Bear Stare. …
- State the facts. …
- Reference your work. …
- Respect their opinion. …
- Keep Your Responses Crisp and Positively Worded. …
- Know when to stop.
When you reply to a comment on Facebook who gets notified?
It will be listed under the comment, beneath your reply. And here’s the nice part: Only you and any others who have replied to the comment will be notified about it! As you can see someone commented on my posting, I then replied to that comment, and then 6 other people replied to that reply.
How do you reply to a comment?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked. …
- Size matters. …
- Respond ASAP. …
- Don’t link in comments. …
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
What does it mean on facebook when someone replies with just your name?
Why do people type in someone’s name in Facebook as a comment? That is a technique to get the attention of the one being named, and for oneself, to bookmark a post for review later.
How do you reply to a beautiful comment?
If you want to respond in a simple way and thank your date or partner for the compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
What do you say to a rude comment?
Funny Responses to Rude Comments
- Sorry fella, I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
- Umm…pardon me, I wasn’t listening. …
- Ok. …
- That sounds weird coming from you. …
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
- Whatever you say, hefe. …
- Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying.
How do you deal with mean comments?
6 Ways to Handle Mean Comments and Online Negativity
- # 1 – Differentiate Between Differing Opinions and Mean Comments. …
- # 2 – Think About Syntax/Context. …
- # 3 – Don’t Read Them If Possible. …
- # 4 – Brush it Off – It’s Not About You, It’s About Them. …
- # 5- Do Not Respond.
Should you respond to every comment on Facebook?
Reply to Every Comment
It makes that person feel important — and it shows the rest of your fans that you take their comments seriously. Also, by replying you can often get the person to comment again, which boosts the post’s reach.
Can I limit who sees my comments on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
Who sees a reply on Facebook?
When you reply with a private message, anyone can see that your Page has responded privately below the comment. To reply to a comment publicly: From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
Can my Facebook friends see when I comment?
When you comment on a friend’s photo, anyone who can see your friend’s photo can also see your comment, even if they’re not your friends. If your friend’s photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment.
What is the best response to thank you?
10 English Phrases for Responding to “Thank You”
- You’re welcome.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- My pleasure.
- It was the least I could do.
- Glad to help.
What do you say when someone compliments a picture?
I think the best response is a simple “Thank you.” If you have better photos than the ones they’re complimenting, you might even say, “Thanks – I’d love to show you some of my better work too.” But always be thankful for the compliment even if you don’t feel the work is as good as they think it is.