Log in to your account on the web at twitter.com. Click the more icon. Select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Go to your Privacy and safety settings.
How do I change sensitive content on twitter?
Report sensitive media
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like to report on twitter.com or from the Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Click or tap the icon.
- Select Report Tweet.
- Select It displays a sensitive image.
- Next we’ll provide recommendations for additional actions you can take to improve your Twitter experience.
How do I get rid of sensitive content on twitter?
To turn off “This Tweet might include sensitive content” on Twitter, you need to log in to Twitter on a browser, navigate to Settings and privacy, select “Privacy and safety”, select “Content you see”, and tick the box for sensitive content.
How do you get to account settings on twitter?
Visit the Twitter Settings Page
Visit the settings page by clicking on your icon-sized profile picture on the top right corner of any Twitter page and select Settings or visit www.twitter.com/settings.
How can I change my privacy settings on twitter?
Click the cog-shaped icon on your Twitter account’s home page, select “Settings,” and then click the “Security and Privacy” tab to view all of the options for protecting your account. Check the “Protect My Tweets” box, and then click “Save Changes.” You must re-enter your password to confirm the changes.
How do you open sensitive content on twitter?
In the Safety area of the page, turn on the check box next to “Display media that may contain sensitive content.” (Those using the Twitter for Android app can also do this in the app’s settings.)
How do you upload high quality videos to twitter?
To upload images in 4K, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open Twitter on your Android or iOS device.
- Step 2: Tap on the hamburger menu to go for the Settings.
- Step 3: There, you will find the Data Usage section. Tap on it.
- Step 4: From there, you can enable high-quality image uploads.
Why does my twitter keep saying sensitive content?
If one of your Tweets containing media is reported as sensitive, it will be sent to Twitter for review. If we find that the media wasn’t marked as being potentially sensitive at the time of the upload: We may label the media as being potentially sensitive, or in the case of live video, remove the content entirely.
How do I see all media on twitter?
Visit any Twitter profile and you should see the “View all photo and videos” link below the most recent six images/videos that the user has tweeted […]
How do you save your settings on twitter?
Editing your Twitter profile
- Navigate to your profile page. If you’re using the Twitter mobile app, select the Me button. …
- Locate and select Edit Profile.
- Your profile settings will appear. …
- When you’re done, select Save to save your changes.
Where is settings on twitter app?
Updating your account settings
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have.
- Tap Settings and privacy.
- Scroll through the menu and select the account setting you’d like to view/edit, such as changing your username.
Why can’t I edit my profile on twitter?
If you get an error message when trying to save changes to your account settings, it could be due to one of the following: A fake verification mark (check mark symbol) in the name or bio field. Remove the check mark in order to save changes.
Where is the privacy setting on twitter?
In the top menu, tap the icon, then tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Under Tweets, and next to Protect your Tweets, drag the slider to turn on.
Who sees my tweets if I have no followers?
Your protected Tweets will only be searchable on Twitter by you and your followers. Replies you send to an account that isn’t following you will not be seen by that account (because only your followers will see your Tweets).
Why can’t I see sensitive content on twitter app?
If you don’t want to see sensitive content, don’t worry—that’s the default setting on Twitter. Just ensure the “Display Media That May Contain Sensitive Content” option is disabled and the “Hide Sensitive Content” option for searches is enabled.