Can you clear your Activity Log on Facebook?
While you can’t completely delete your Facebook Activity Log in with one click, you can clear your Activity Log on Facebook by removing each individual activity record. Your Facebook Activity Log is a record of all of your activity on the platform, from Likes to comments to to new friend connections.
How do I delete all my Facebook activity at once?
To delete all searches:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- Click Logged Actions and Other Activity, below Activity Types.
- Click Search history.
- In the top right click Clear Searches.
How do you clear recently visited on iPhone?
Here’s how to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I delete someone from my activity log on Facebook 2020?
Here is basic video in which I’ve told how can we clear removed friends log from Facebook. Open Activity Log on your Facebook. Block it. Block all removed friends by opening each profile.
How do you see recent activity on Facebook on iPhone?
You can find and access the activity log from Facebook app on your iPhone and iPad in just a few taps. Just open the Profile tab in Facebook, tap the Gear (Settings) icon below your profile picture to open the Profile settings screen. Here you can access the Activity log which includes all your activity on Facebook.
How do I hide recent activity on Facebook?
To hide recent activity from your wall, hover over the type of activity you want to hide (i.e. a new friendship), and click the “X” that appears. Then select “Hide all ______ activity.” Repeat the process for Likes, comments, friending, Wall posts, and relationship activity.
Can others see my activity log on Facebook?
Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on Facebook. Only you can see your activity log, so there’s no need to make it private.
Why can’t I clear my history on my iPhone?
Scroll down and tap Safari. Scroll down in the Safari menu and tap Clear History and Website Data. o If this button is grayed-out, you will need to disable website restrictions. … Select All Websites to allow clearing history. If you do not have the restrictions passcode, you will not be able to clear the history.
How do I delete recently visited sites?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
How do you see recent activity on iPhone?
At the top, tap Data & personalization. Under “Activity and timeline,” tap My Activity. View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time.