You can edit the text of a poll until people start voting. To edit a poll you created before people have started voting, click , then Edit post. Poll creators and group admins can add or delete poll options anytime. Only group members and admins can vote on polls.
How do you edit a poll on Facebook Messenger?
Click on comments and details next to your poll. Click edit this poll in the top right corner. Click deletethis poll at the bottom.
How do you Unvote on Facebook polls?
Facebook Help Team
If you clicked on an answer in your group’s poll, you can click the answer again to remove your vote.
How do you create a poll on Facebook?
How to do a Facebook poll on a desktop computer
- Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Select the group you wish to poll or click “+Create Group” to make a new group.
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
To create a Poll on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Sign-in to your Facebook Business page.
- In the ‘Write a post…’ box, click the ellipsis next to ‘Write Note’.
- Select ‘Poll’ and type your question in the box that appears.
- Type your answers (options 1 and 2)
- Add images/GIFs (highly recommended).
Did Facebook remove poll option?
Group members on Facebook can create surveys with more than two answer options. Why did Facebook remove polls? Facebook did not remove the feature completely, but temporarily for an update on the feature.
How do I delete old polls on Facebook?
Find Poll in the list and click the Settings button next to it. A list of options related to the tab will appear. Toggle the on/off switch to hide the poll tab and click the Save button. Now when you navigate to your Page, the tab will no longer appear.
Why can’t I vote in Messenger poll?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you search polls on Facebook?
At the bottom of the page showing all your polls, next to the pagination, you will now see a button with a magnifying glass icon. This button will only appear if you created at least 15 polls. Click it to reveal the search menu.
How do I delete a poll in Microsoft teams?
Delete a group form created in Teams
- Go to Microsoft Forms and sign in with your Microsoft 365 school or work account.
- Select the group that has the form you want to delete in your My Groups section.
- Find the form you want to delete, and then select More options .
- Select Delete.
- Select Continue.
How do you create a poll in Messenger 2020?
Create a Poll:
- Tap on + and select Polls in a group chat.
- From there you can add a question for your friends to vote by selecting Type in the Poll Question.
- Select Options, then tap Create Poll to submit your topic to the group chat.
Can I create a poll on my personal Facebook page?
To create a poll on Facebook, log in to your Facebook personal account and go to the Polls for Pages app. Then follow the steps to create your questions and configure the layout options. … To share the poll with your fans, post the poll URL in a new status update on your Page Timeline.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile?
It takes about five steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile page.
- Click Add to Story.
- Swipe across at the top options and find the poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- You’ll be given a prompt: “Ask a question…” with “Yes” and “No” answers. Tap on each to customize.
- Once you’re happy, hit Done.