Browser problems: When YouTube videos won’t play, it’s usually a browser problem. Refreshing the page fixes the problem a lot of the time, but you may need to update your browser or clear the cache. … If your internet connection is especially slow, lowering the YouTube video quality will also help.
Why YouTube is not working on my computer?
Clear Cache, Cookies, and Data
Sometimes, expired cookies or clogged app data don’t allow YouTube to function properly. … On Android, tap and hold the YouTube app and open “App Info”. Here, go to Storage and then clear both data and cache. 3.
How do I fix YouTube not playing?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is YouTube loading but not playing?
There can be several reasons as to why you are facing this issue such as no proper internet connection, incorrect proxy configuration, bitrate issues, corrupt Adobe Flash Player, incorrect date & time configuration, browsers cache & cookies etc.
How do I fix YouTube on my computer?
How do I fix YouTube not working?
- Update Chrome.
- Update Video Drivers.
- Check Internet Connection.
- Disable Extensions.
- Clear Cache and Cookies.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Chrome.
How do I fix YouTube not playing on my computer?
Here’s how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video. …
- Close your browser, and reopen it. …
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
Why is YouTube not working on my computer Chrome?
Why my videos are not playing?
Update the internet browser. Clear cache and history files in Android phone. Clear cache in YouTube app. Update your YouTube, or Facebook app.
Why are videos not playing on my laptop?
Streaming video issues, such as YouTube videos not playing properly, could be caused by web browser settings, filtering software or a poor internet connection. Issues playing video files could mean you need additional software. DVD or Blu-ray playback problems could be caused by faulty hardware.
How do you refresh YouTube?
Update the YouTube app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Why is my YouTube videos just spinning?
A slow internet connection can cause YouTube videos not to load. If your internet service can’t keep up, you may wind up spending more time watching a spinning circle than videos. Check your internet service provider quality using Google Video Quality Report.
Why is YouTube blacked out?
When you see a black screen on YouTube, it’s because the video failed to load for some reason. The problem could be on your end, or it could be caused by issues with either YouTube or your internet service provider (ISP).
Why is YouTube saying no network connection?
When YouTube can’t complete the action that you’ve taken, an error message may appear on your device. … Many are out of YouTube’s control, including a bad Internet connection and insufficient memory on your device. Some of the most common error messages are: ‘Please check your network connection (Retry).
How do I watch youtube on my laptop?
If you’re using a computer, just go to tv.youtube.com and log in. If you’re using a phone or tablet, just open the YouTube TV app to start streaming. Note that you do need to be connected to Wi-Fi or using cellular data to use the YouTube TV app.