Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 week. In some cases there is no response from Facebook support team for the long time (It depends on why they have blocked your account.)
What happens after I send my ID to Facebook?
After you send us a copy of your ID, it’ll be encrypted and stored securely. Your ID won’t be visible on your profile, to friends or to other people on Facebook. … This is for legal reasons and to help keep ads on Facebook safe. When you capture a photo of your ID, the photo might be stored on your device.
How long will it take for Facebook to verify my photo?
Usually takes 24-48 hours.
How can I get back into my Facebook account if I’m being asked to confirm my identity?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How long does it take for Facebook to unlock an account?
How long does Facebook lock your account? This block by Facebook is temporary and will last anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours to a few days but in most cases, it’s 96 hours. Your account was probably blocked because you didn’t follow the Facebook Community Standards.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
Does Facebook have the right to ask for ID?
In fact, Facebook tells us: “Sometimes we do ask people to send a photo ID to us so we can confirm the account they’re trying to access really belongs to them. We ask for an ID so that we don’t let anyone into your account except for you.”
Why is Facebook asking me to upload a photo of myself 2020?
Facebook may soon ask you to “upload a photo of yourself that clearly shows your face,” to prove you’re not a bot. The company is using a new kind of captcha to verify whether a user is a real person.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
Why am I locked out of my Facebook account?
There are a variety of reasons that can lead to being locked out of your account that can range from violating one of its rules to suspicious logins. What is considered a violation of Facebook’s community standards or terms of service is a constantly moving target, especially in the current political environment.
Why is Facebook making me confirm my identity?
Facebook is asking people to submit their I.D.s to prove their accounts are real. If Facebook suspects your account may be fraudulent, they may lock it and say that to restore the account, you need to send them identification to verify that you are who you say you are.
How can I recover my Facebook account without verification code?
How to Recover Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code
- Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number. If you’re unable to login to Facebook using your usual login credentials, try using an alternate email address or phone number. …
- Try Trusted Contacts.
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
Option 3: Mobile through the Facebook app
- Tap Settings & Privacy drop down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Personal information.
- Tap Identity confirmation to enter the Hub.
- Tap Confirm Your Identity.
- Choose United States as your country.
- In the Your Primary country location section, click Confirm Primary Location.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without ID?
Begin the process by visiting the official help page of Facebook and open the disabled accounts page. Mention the login email id and phone number used for accessing the account. Then, mention the full name mentioned on the Facebook account. Further, select the files or photos and click on the Submit button and proceed.
What to do when Facebook blocked me?
In such cases, the user can follow the two steps to recover the account – Step 1- Clear browser cache and cookie before logging in Step 2- Enter the mobile number you used when creating your account and Facebook will send a verification code to the number, which can be used to recover the account.
What do you do if you can’t log into Facebook?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.