How do you watch YouTube without the app?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
How do you keep YouTube playing on Android?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play. …
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video. …
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings. …
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
How can I listen to YouTube while using other apps?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do you listen to music while watching YouTube?
Here’s how to listen to music on YouTube while browsing your…
- Open up the Safari tab. …
- Type in YouTube’s URL – http://youtube.com/ – into the search bar at the top of the page and hit Go. …
- Choose the video you wish to watch and hit play, then exit the screen by pressing the home button on your device.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
How can I listen to music while using other apps?
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Music Player . Tap a song in your library to listen to it. Tap the Menu Key > Settings and checkmark the Show notification option so that the music controller is displayed on the Notifications panel.
What app lets you listen to music while on other apps?
1. JQBX (JU-KE-BOX) App. JQBX is a free music streaming app for iOS and Android that you can use to listen to music with friends or join public rooms.