Open the Facebook App on your Android Device. Tap on the What’s on your mind section to the top. Select the Go Live option. Choose the front or the rear camera by tapping on the Camera icon to the top of the screen.
How do I stream to Facebook from my phone?
Broadcast live video on the go using the using the Facebook app for iOS and Android.
- Navigate to the Page, group, profile or event where you want to publish your live stream.
- Tap the Live button at the bottom of the post composer.
- Add a description to your video. …
- Tap Start Live Video.
How do I stream my Android screen on Facebook?
How to share a live video via Facebook Live for Android
- Tap “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your News Feed in your Facebook app.
- Tap the Live Video icon (person icon with a broadcast signal around the head).
- Write a description for your video (optional).
- Choose an audience for your video, Public, Friends etc.
How do I connect my stream to Facebook?
- Go to the Creator Portal.
- Click Create Live Stream.
- Under Choose where to post your live broadcast, select your Gaming Video Creator Page.
- Copy the Stream Key and/or Server URL and paste into the Settings of your streaming software. …
- Under Service select Facebook Live.
How do you stream on Android?
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the Capture (camera) icon next to the search button.
- Select Go Live.
- Allow access to your camera, microphone, location, then tap Create Channel. …
- Tap the phone icon in the top right.
- Set up your stream title, description, and privacy settings.
- Set your thumbnail and screen orientation.
Can I watch Facebook live without the app?
Now, Android users will be able to view Facebook Live even if they don’t have a Facebook account or no access to the internet. According to engadget, the tool, which was initially only available for desktop users, is now available on Android.
How can I live stream my mobile screen?
To start streaming, just press the button on the top left to go back to the preview screen and then tap the big red button in the center to go live!
Can I share my mobile screen on Facebook Live?
Again, this is for Android users only for now. Make sure you install the Facebook Gaming app on your mobile and log in using your facebook account. Once you clicked one of the apps, it will open on your mobile device with a new F|live icon floating on your screen. …
How do I livestream my mobile screen?
For Android, just tap on the Screen Capture icon in the top right corner…. Then tap “Start Now” — and you are good to go! Your favorite YouTube videos, photos, recordings…. – or whatever else you want to share from your mobile device.
How do I stream video on Facebook?
Using the Facebook app:
- Go to the Page, Group, event or personal profile that you would like to stream your video from.
- Tap Live, located at the bottom of your post composer.
- Write a description. …
- Tap Start Live Video to begin the live broadcast.
- When you’re done, tap Finish to end the livestream.
What streaming software should I use for Facebook?
#1: OBS Studio
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) Studio is open source software that is popular among streamers. It enables you to share screencasts which makes it an ideal tool if you’re looking to create demos or presentations on Facebook Live.
How do I stream my phone to OBS?
In order to stream from Android Devices:
- Download OBS- Open Broadcast Software MultiPlatform and install it.
- Connect your Android device to your laptop or PC.
- Once you get that set up open OBS and make a scene. …
- You should be able to select the window that is mirroring the screen of your android phone.
What is the best streaming app for Android?
10 best video streaming apps and services for Android
- Amazon Prime Video.
- Movies Anywhere.