Instagram is not showing the “Last Active” status either because it’s past the limit of 25 users, the user has turned off their activity status, the user has blocked you, or the user has restricted you.
1 Million IdeasПодписатьсяHow to fix Instagram activity status not working Problem Solved
How do you turn on activity status on Instagram 2020?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Activity Status.
How do you know if someone has turned off their activity on Instagram?
To see someone’s online status when their activity status is turned off, try sending them a direct message. It will show when they were active or if that time they are active. Otherwise, there is no easy way to see that. Try following their activity, whoever they follow, like or comment on profile and see the time.
Can you hide your activity status on Instagram from one person?
Tap the Settings icon, then scroll down. Eventually, you’ll find the Privacy and Security section. Select Activity Status from the list, then toggle the switch switch to the Off position.
Why is my instagram not working 2020?
1. Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. … Scroll down until you find the Instagram app, tap it, then tap “Offload App.” Go to the App Store, find Instagram and install it again.
Is Instagram shutting down in 2020?
Currently, there’s no official evidence to suggest that Instagram is shutting down in 2020. The platform has seen a huge amount of growth and success, evolving from a mobile app ran by a team of 13 into a cultural phenomenon boasting 1,000+ employees.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I appear offline on Instagram 2020?
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Step 2: Next go to your Profile and tap Menu (three horizontal lines).
- Step 3: On the new page tap Settings and then Privacy > Activity Status.
- Step 4: By default, Show Activity Status is turned on, you need to toggle it Off.
How long does Instagram show last active?
How long does active now last on Instagram? The “Active now” status lasts for 5 minutes on Instagram. In other words, if the person has to be on Instagram in the last 5 minutes for the status to show.
What is activity status on Instagram?
The activity status feature shows people you’ve direct messaged (DM’d) when you were last online and whether you’re currently active on Instagram. Your status is only shown to people you follow. So if someone follows you but you don’t follow them back, they won’t be able to view your status.
Can you see when someone was last on Instagram?
To view the ‘Last Seen’ status, open Instagram and tap the paper plane icon at the top right to go to your inbox. In the list of conversation threads, you can see when someone was last online. We should mention that the status doesn’t appear to update in real-time.
How do you see hidden activity on Instagram?
Steps are provided below:
- Open Instagram and click on your profile icon.
- Here you will have to click on the icon with three lines stacked on each other (Hamburger icon).
- Now click on ‘Settings’.
- Here you will have to tap on the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- On this page, you will have to find and click on ‘Activity Status’.