If you get “an unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later” or “an unknown error has occurred”, you should clear your browser cache. … Select “Clear Browsing Data” and get rid of data and files. After doing this, you will have to re-login to your Facebook account.
How do I fix an unexpected error on Facebook?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later. An unknown error has occurred.
To Clear Your Cache
- Click on your browser history tab.
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data” and remove files and data for at least the past 4 weeks.
- You may need to re-login to Facebook and also SmarterQueue to continue.
Why does it say unexpected error on Facebook?
Another reason you might be facing the error is because of an outdated version of your Facebook app. Open the App store on your device and see if there any updates available for Facebook. If there are, install them and see if you can login now.
How do I fix unexpected error on Facebook on my Iphone?
Second Steps to Fix Facebook: Error Signing In
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Wait for reboot.
- Tap Facebook app.
- Fill username and password. This process reactivates FB.
Why does my Facebook app keep saying login error?
When you’re trying to log in and receive this error message, usually it’s due to a setting in your account that prevents Tapas from connecting with Facebook. First, make sure you are logged into Facebook in your browser or the Facebook app on your device.
How do you fix an unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the file?
Open Control Panel and navigate to All Control Panel Items > Sync Center > Manage Offline Files. In the Offline Files window shown below, switch to Disk Usage tab and hit Delete temporary files button. You can now check the status of the problem, if it is fixed now, you’re good to go.
Why do I get error on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences.
What is an error code 2 on Facebook?
So, what does Facebook Error Code 2 mean on Facebook? Basically, it is a server issue where FB is unable to connect with the internet or FB servers. If you are using FB on your iOS account and have been facing messages such as “Sorry, something went wrong” or “Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.
How do you fix an unexpected error has occurred the troubleshooting wizard Cannot continue?
Fix: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can’t continue.
- Solution 1: If the Problem Occurred After an Update.
- Solution 2: Use the Chkdsk Utility.
- Solution 3: Repair . NET Framework.
- Solution 4: Make Sure Some of the Essential Services are Running.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is my facebook not working on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
What is an error code 1 on Facebook?
If your device’s date and time do not match your geographical location, you might encounter the error code one on Facebook. You can get rid of this issue by setting up the correct date and time in the device.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook?
Try recovering your Facebook account
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook account?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure that you use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account. … You can search for your account by name, email address or phone number. Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.