If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I fix Facebook not loading properly?
If any of your feeds are not loading properly, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Why is my Facebook home page not loading?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is my Facebook not opening up?
Sometimes, Facebook feed not loading or similar problems with the app can be caused by poor internet connection. So, check it out, and if the signal is too weak, connect to another stronger Wi-Fi. You can also try disconnecting and joining the same network again. Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
Why is Facebook not working properly?
First, make sure the app is fully updated in the Google Play store. Facebook frequently pushes out updates to its app for security updates and bug fixes. … If that fails, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app, restarting your device, and reinstalling the app from the Play store.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is my facebook not working on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
What does it mean when someone’s Facebook page won’t load?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I view Facebook pages?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How can you tell if someone blocked you on Facebook?
To check if someone has blocked you on Facebook Messenger, try sending a message to their profile. If you get an error message that reads “This person isn’t available at the moment,” then the person has either blocked you or deactivated their account.
Why is my app not working?
You can usually clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer. Temporarily free up space when you clear cached data.