– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I get my menu bar back on Facebook?
- right-click a blank area of the tab bar > Customize.
- tap the Alt key > View menu > Toolbars > Customize.
Where is the menu icon on Facebook?
On the Facebook app, the Hamburger Menu it found at the bottom right of the page. It is one of the six icons featured at the bottom of your screen. Others include a house, shop, person, group of people and a bell. Every symbol takes you to a different part of the Facebook App.
Why did my Facebook menu change?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
How do I change the menu bar on Facebook?
Personalize your shortcut bar
- Open the Facebook app for iPhone, iPad or Android.
- Tap. on your shortcut bar and select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings and select Shortcut Bar below Shortcuts.
- Tap next to the shortcut to toggle it on or off.
How do I get rid of the bar on my Facebook page?
To end your room:
- From your room, click See call participants.
- Click Settings.
- Click End Room.
- Click End Room.
How do I get my left sidebar back on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
To unhide your chat sidebar, please click on your chat located at the bottom of your screen. This will restore your chat sidebar. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How can I change Facebook icon?
How to change the icon for the Facebook App
- From your Facebook Page, click to the right of your apps under your cover photo.
- Hover over the app you want to change the icon for and click.
- Select Edit Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Change next to Custom Tab Image.