A post tag “ posted by “ on page will only show to the page admin & editors. Facebook allows more than one editor and admins. So if some content posted is controversial or need to be tracked.
Why does it say Posted by my name on Facebook?
When you share to a Facebook Page from the Ripl app you may see “Posted / Published by Ripl” at the top of your post. This caption is actually not viewable by visitors on your Facebook Page. As an admin you’ll see this text, but if you view your page as a visitor you’ll notice the text disappears.
How do I get rid of posted by on Facebook?
How do I remove something posted on my Facebook timeline?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
How do I post on Facebook without showing my name?
Hide Wall Posts and Comments
- Browse to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Click your name, next to your profile picture near the top of the page, to view your wall.
- Click the “X” next to a post or comment that you wrote on a friend’s wall. …
- Click “Hide This Action From My Profile” to hide the individual post.
How can I tell who posted my Facebook page?
Go to your Facebook page and click the three dots next to your cover photo. Select “View As” from the popup menu. You profile reloads to show you how it looks to the public—so, anyone who isn’t your friend.
How do you find out who posted on Facebook?
Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page. From the column on the left, click Published Posts, Scheduled Posts or Drafts to see who published, scheduled or drafted Page posts. You can also see who published or scheduled posts in your Page’s activity log.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
2 Answers. No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers.
Are Facebook page admins visible?
The accounts behind those pages are anonymous unless a Page owner opts to make the admins public. You can’t see, for example, the names of the people who post to Facebook on WIRED’s behalf.
How do I know if my Facebook post was deleted?
Usually, there’s a notification if post has been deleted by the poster. Or just ”deleted”, don’t remember exactly, but there were certain footprint by which you can make a conclusion. It’s logical to assume that if there’s no notification/footprint visible, the post has been deleted by admin.
How do I hide my publisher name on Facebook?
Click on the name of your page in the left sidebar of your homepage to open the page. Click the “Change to [page name]” link at the top of the page. This allows you to post to your page with the page name itself, instead of using your own name, which hide your administrative identity.
How do I comment on Facebook without friends seeing?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
How do I share a post on my Facebook page?
How do I share a post I see on my News Feed on Facebook?
- Below a post, click Share in the bottom right.
- Select where you want to share the post. Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options: Share now. Share to News Feed. Share to Your Story. Send in Messenger. Share to a group. Share on a friend’s profile. Share to a Page.
Can someone see if you edit a post on Facebook 2020?
Except, as it turns out, those tiny fixes and changes aren’t so secret after all. Anyone who can see your post can see a full history of its edits. All they have to do is click the gray text that reads “Edited” at the bottom of your comment, just to the left of the “Like” button.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Can someone see if you edit a post on Facebook?
If you edit to the post like making changes to a written post, it won’t get reshared but the same post will have a edited tag below the status and everyone can see the edit history. If you change your profile picture from the existing pictures, a new post will be shared apart from the earlier shared photo.