– Log out of Facebook, – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I turn off repeat notifications on Facebook?
To disable it, open your Facebook app, tap “menu” (or the soft menu key) and tap into the Facebook settings. Scroll down to the very bottom of the list, where under “Advanced Notification Settings” you should see an option to uncheck “Ongoing notifications”.
Why do my Facebook notifications keep coming back?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I stop repeating notifications?
How do I turn off the repeat text message alert?
- Step 1: Tap on the Settings icon from the Home screen.
- Steps 2 & 3: Tap on Notification. Scroll down and tap on Messages.
- Steps 4 & 5: Scroll down and tap on Repeat Alerts. Tap on Never to disable double notifications.
Why do notifications keep repeating?
Step 1: Go to Settings and choose ” Apps and notifications” settings. Step 2: In “Apps and Notifications” choose: Notifications -> App notifications. Step 3: If you want to turn off specific apps then tap one by one to do it. But if you want to disable all of the notifications: All apps -> Turn it off.
Where is advanced notification settings on Facebook?
in the top right of Facebook. Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. Click Notifications on the left. Click to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified about.
How do I clear all notifications?
To clear one notification, swipe it left or right. To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
Where are my deleted Facebook notifications?
Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve a Facebook message or conversation that you’ve already deleted—once you choose to delete a message, it’s gone from your side of the conversation for good.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I make my notification sound repeat?
To enable repeat alerts on the Android mobile app:
Tap Notification Settings. Tap Repeating Alerts. Tap the toggle to enable the feature. Tap Repeat to set the number of times the notification will be repeated after the original alert occurs (one, two, three, five, or ten times).
Why do I keep getting notification sounds?
This problem is most likely caused by an app making a notification sound or the system software making a notification. To check if it is caused by an app is causing the problem tap Apps then Settings. … If you get to an app where the random sound stops then this app is what’s causing the problem.
Why is my phone notifying me twice?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and scroll down. … Remember, this is the number of times you want the notification to repeat, so Never means you get a single notification when the message arrives and 10 Times means you get 11 notifications: once when the message arrives, and then 10 more every two minutes.
Why is my messenger sending duplicate messages?
Try looking in the Settings menu of your Messenger app and see if there’s any option that might possibly be related to that double text issue. You mentioned disabling it and then later enabling it again but all that does is turn the app off and then on again.