How do I make sure my Messenger app works properly? If your device runs out of storage, this may cause your app to crash. You can remove large files or unused apps from your phone to help fix this. … To install or update the Messenger app, go to the App Store or Google Play store on your device.
How do I fix messenger from crashing?
If the Messenger app keeps crashing when you try to open it, you can try:
- Removing large files or unused apps from your phone to create more storage space on your device. …
- Updating to the latest version of the app.
Why does my Facebook app keep closing itself?
If your Facebook app keeps closing, even after updating it, the latest version you’re running might be buggy or conflicting with your phone system. In light of that, you may try installing an older version of the Facebook app. … Scroll down on the page to find an older version of the Facebook app.
How do I fix Facebook Messenger problems?
2. Unable to Send or Receive Messages
- Go to Playstore. …
- Now click on the “My Apps and Games” option.
- Search for Facebook Messenger and check if there are any pending updates.
- If yes, then click on the update button.
- Once the app gets updated try using it again and see if you’re able to fix Facebook Messenger Problems.
Why does messenger keep shutting down on my Iphone?
While most of the affected users blamed the iOS update as the main culprit, there are also other factors that can trigger the Messenger app to keep crashing. Network connectivity errors and failure to update the app to its latest version are among the possible triggers that cause the app to constantly crash.
What happens if I uninstall Messenger app?
Uninstalling the Messenger app doesn’t make your profile invisible. You are available on Messenger, and people can still text you. However, since the app isn’t installed on your phone, you will not be notified about it. But reinstalling or using the desktop version will make them available to you.
Can I uninstall Messenger and reinstall?
When we uninstall the messenger from our phone it will delete all the files from our phone storage. You can again re-install the messenger app from google play store and App store. Remember one thing, when you delete the messenger, only the messenger is uninstalled, not the data from the messenger.
How do I fix my Facebook keep stopping?
Update your phone’s software to the latest version and Facebook app too. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Clean out your internal storage and/or data and app cache. Try installing the “Lite” versions of Facebook if possible.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you fix an app that keeps crashing?
The easiest way to fix an app that keeps crashing on your Android smartphone is to simply force stop it and open it again. To do this, go to Settings -> Apps and select the app that keeps crashing. Tap on the app’s name and then tap on ‘Force stop’. Now try opening the app again and see if it works well.
Why is Messenger not working on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble logging into Messenger, please make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Messenger app installed. … Updating to the latest version of Messenger. Quitting and reopening the Messenger app. Checking your Wi-Fi or internet connection.
How do I fix messenger without Internet connection?
Open the Settings app and click the Apps & notifications option. Select the Messenger app. Here you should find the option called Storage. On the next screen, you can find two options, i.e., Clear storage and Clear cache.
How do I fix messenger crashing on my iPhone?
How to Fix Messenger Keeps Crashing on iOS: 9 Ways
- Restart the Messenger App. …
- Update the Facebook Messenger App. …
- Update Your iOS. …
- Reset Connection Profile with Facebook. …
- Restart Your iPhone or iPad. …
- Watch Out For Your Device’s Storage. …
- Check your Internet Connection. …
- Reinstall Facebook Messenger.