Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I share a post to my Facebook page?
How to share your business posts on your personal Facebook page:
- Choose “Share” under the post you want to share.
- Double check to make sure the circle icon directly to the right of share button has your profile picture shown so you’re sharing to your personal Facebook page.
- You can either:
Why I can’t post on my Facebook business page?
Business Help Center
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page.
How do I enable post sharing on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Why can t I share someone else’s post on Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
Why won’t Facebook publish my post?
If you are getting this error, then issue most likely is that your Facebook page access token does not have enough permission to publish content. … If you are facing this issue, what you need to do is reconnect your pages and make sure you have given all of the permissions while connecting your Facebook Page.
Why can’t I post something on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone.
Why can’t I post photos on my Facebook page?
Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail. Check the photo format. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blocked from uploading photos.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
To change the share setting for previously shared content, follow these instructions:
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
How do I share a Facebook post with one person?
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
How do I share a post on Facebook and keep the original text?
Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.