Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.
Why can’t I see my Facebook account?
You may have added an old email or mobile number to your account and forgotten about it. Enter your username, if you’ve created one. Your username is your personalized Facebook URL: If you don’t know your username, ask a friend to go to your profile and send you the username found in the URL.
How can I get my facebook account back?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why is my Facebook page not showing up?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
What do I do if I can’t access my Facebook account?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
How can I recover my Facebook account without verification code?
How to Recover Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code
- Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number. If you’re unable to login to Facebook using your usual login credentials, try using an alternate email address or phone number. …
- Try Trusted Contacts.
How can I recover my Facebook account without username and password?
Use an alternate email or phone number to log in
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. If you don’t know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I recover my Facebook account without confirming my identity?
Facebook Help Team
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
What does my Facebook page look like to visitors?
To see what your Page looks like to visitors: Go to your Page. Click View as Visitor next to Promote.
How do I make my Facebook page visible?
Once you’re on your business page, a “Manage Page” panel will appear on the left side of your screen. Scroll to the bottom and select “Settings.” 5. The top option in the “General” tab will be “Page visibility.” If the page is public, it will say “Page published.” Click the blue “Edit” option to change this.
How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
Following are the ways to recover Facebook account instantly:
- At first, visit the Gmail account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and last remember the password to access.
- If you failed to do so, click on forgot password button and enter the certain mobile phone number that you have registered.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
First and foremost, you need to open the Facebook login page on your browser. Then you can see the Forgot password? option, choose it. Next, you can see the option to enter your email address, username, phone number, enter the required details of your Facebook account.
How do I recover my Facebook password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook: Go to the Find Your Account Page. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search. Follow the on-screen instructions.