– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where is the About section on Facebook?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click About. Click or next to the information you’d like to update. Select an audience and click Save.
How do I show about me on Facebook?
Simply click the “Edit Profile” icon located on your page. Locate the “About Me” field and begin to write whatever new information you want to share about yourself. There is no character limitation when it comes to writing — or rewriting — your “About Me” section.
Who can see my about info on Facebook?
How do I control who can see my contact info on my Facebook profile?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About and click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu.
- Next to each piece of contact info, you can use the audience selector to adjust who you share it with.
How do I make my information visible to the public?
Click the gear icon and click “Privacy Settings.” Then change the visibility settings for future posts, email address lookup and phone number lookup to Public, clicking the blue link next to each option to edit it.
How do I hide the intro on Facebook?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. In the Intro section below your profile picture, click Edit Details. Change the information or edit the privacy setting and click Save.
Why is my intro not showing on Facebook?
– Log out of Facebook, – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
What does my Facebook look like to others?
Go to your Facebook page and click the three dots next to your cover photo. Select “View As” from the popup menu. You profile reloads to show you how it looks to the public—so, anyone who isn’t your friend.
How can I see my Facebook profile link?
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard.
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private?
To change the privacy of a public Facebook group you admin:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Click next to Privacy.
- Select Private and then click Save.
Will someone know I searched them on FB?
Facebook does not allow you to know who has viewed your profile or who has searched for you on the network. In the same way, if you look for someone else, they won’t be able to tell — people searches, together with any other searches you run on Facebook, are kept private and are not shown to anyone else.
How do I know if my Facebook page is public?
The best way to check if your Facebook page is public is to first log out of Facebook, and then visit your Facebook Page. If you can still see all the posts, your page is public.
How do I make my facebook private to non Friends 2020?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.