If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
Why is Facebook not coming up on my phone?
First, open Android’s settings and check your available storage. If your device has less than 100 MB of storage available, you may need to clear some space to allow the app to update. … If that fails, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app, restarting your device, and reinstalling the app from the Play store.
How do I fix Facebook on my Android?
Let’s get started.
- Reboot Phone. If you ask a tech geek to fix any problem on your gadget, the first solution they often give is to reboot the phone. …
- Log Out From the App. …
- Clear Cache. …
- Clear Data. …
- Update the App. …
- Reinstall App. …
- Install an Older Version of Facebook. …
- Disable Power Saving Mode.
How do I fix Facebook not loading?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is my Facebook app not working on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I fix my Facebook account?
Try recovering your Facebook account
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Why is my account on Facebook disabled?
Why is my account disabled? We disable Facebook accounts that might not follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include: Posting content that doesn’t follow the Facebook Terms.
How do I restart my Facebook app?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.
Why is the Facebook page not loading?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “News Feed” in the left sidebar and then select the “Most Recent” option. As with the new design, you’ll need to enable this setting every time you close or refresh your feed.
Why is my app not working?
You can usually clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer. Temporarily free up space when you clear cached data.
How do I refresh my Facebook app on my iPhone?
Go to the “Settings” app, select “General”, and then tap on “Background App Refresh”. From this list, find Facebook and toggle it off. This will make sure that Facebook isn’t running unnecessarily in the background refreshing your feed.
How do I restore Facebook on my iPhone?
How to Reinstall the Facebook iPhone App
- Hold your finger on the Facebook app’s icon on your iPhone’s home screen. …
- Tap the “X” that appears on the Facebook app icon and tap “Delete” to remove the app from your iPhone. …
- Open the “App Store” on your iPhone.