Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. … You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number. Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I access my Facebook account without password or email?
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. If you don’t know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I verify my Facebook account without a phone number?
Here’s what you should do:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser.
- Choose Facebook as the company you need a number for.
- Click Create a Temporary Number.
- Use the number we generated to create an account.
- Type the confirmation code that DoNotPay displays.
How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
Following are the ways to recover Facebook account instantly:
- At first, visit the Gmail account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and last remember the password to access.
- If you failed to do so, click on forgot password button and enter the certain mobile phone number that you have registered.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
How can I reset my facebook password without email and phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I recover my Facebook account without verification code?
How to Recover Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code
- Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number. If you’re unable to login to Facebook using your usual login credentials, try using an alternate email address or phone number. …
- Try Trusted Contacts.
What do you do if you don’t have a mobile number on Facebook?
You can sign up without a phone number by signing up through the traditional Facebook site or by choosing the email sign-up option through the mobile Facebook site.
Why is Facebook asking me to upload a photo of myself?
Facebook may soon ask you to “upload a photo of yourself that clearly shows your face,” to prove you’re not a bot. The company is using a new kind of captcha to verify whether a user is a real person. … The process is automated, including identifying suspicious activity and checking the photo.
How do you confirm your Facebook account?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).