– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is my FB post stuck on finishing?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I delete a Facebook post that won’t upload?
Facebook For Android: Clear Stuck Uploads
- Open “Settings“.
- Choose “Apps“.
- Select “Facebook“.
- Select “Storage“.
- Tap the “Clear Data” button.
- Tap “OK” to confirm your selection.
How do I unfreeze a Facebook post?
There are a few things you can try to unfreeze your Facebook app on Android or iOS device and make it work.
- Check to see if your Facebook app is fully updated. …
- Check your available storage. …
- Clear cache if you are an Android user. …
- Check the internet connection. …
- Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
Why is Facebook not uploading my post?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
How do I fix failed uploads on Facebook?
Fix: Facebook Upload Failed
- For Web Version. Solution 1: Clear the Cache of Your Browser. …
- For Android Version: Solution 1: Update the Facebook App. …
- Solution 2: Update the OS of Your Phone. …
- Solution 3: Use the Facebook Lite App. …
- Solution 4: Downgrade the Version of Facebook App. …
- Solution 5: Reinstall the Facebook App.
Why is it taking so long to upload a video to Facebook?
Bad Internet Connection
The slow network will greatly influence the Facebook video upload speed. If so, you need to upgrade your Internet service or switch ISPs. Some internet service providers may set limits on the video streaming and this will greatly slow down the upload speed.
Why does Facebook keep crashing when I try to upload photos?
To fix Facebook crashes when uploading photos, sending files, sending links, the first solution is to update the application to the latest version. … Step 3: Access to My apps & games (apps & games). Step 4: Finally check for and install the latest Facebook updates.
Why is my video not posting to Facebook?
Check for App Updates.
If you cannot upload videos on the Facebook app, try checking for an update. … For Android devices, you can update the Facebook app by doing the following: On your device, tap on Google Play Store to launch it. Now, tap on the Menu button to open the side menu.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Is Facebook having problems at the moment?
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Facebook.
How do you restart the Facebook app on iPhone?
What to Do if the Facebook App Froze Up on Your iPhone
- Press the Home button twice to launch the App Switcher feature, which displays the list of apps that you recently used. …
- Swipe left or right until you find the Facebook app. …
- Swipe up on the Facebook preview to shut down the app and then press the Home button.
Why are my Facebook pictures not loading?
If you can’t see photos on Facebook and you’re seeing black boxes, empty boxes or broken images instead, you can try updating your browser. For videos, You can try updating your internet browser and installing the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.