Who is the most famous YouTuber 2020?
1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Who is the No 1 YouTuber in the world?
Carry Minati is the most popular YouTuber in India with 21.3 million subscribers followed by Amit Bhadana who has 20.5 million subscribers and Ashish Chanchlani who has 18.6 million subscribers. BB Ki Vines who was at the first position a few years ago is now at rank 4th.
Who are the top 50 YouTubers?
Top 50 YouTubers
- PewDiePie. PewDiePie is an online name, but his real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. …
- 5-Minute Craft. The 5-Minute Craft is a YouTube channel. …
- Canal KondZilla. …
- ABCkidTV – Nursery Rhymes. …
- SET India. …
- Dude Perfect. …
- HollaSoyGerman. …
- Ed Sheeran.
What are the Top 20 YouTube channels?
These are the top 26 YouTube personalities with the most subscribers:
- MrBeast — 51.6 million subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect — 54.9 million subscribers. …
- Vlad and Niki — 61.5 million subscribers. …
- Like Nastya — 67.9 million subscribers. …
- Kids Diana Show — 73.2 million subscribers. …
- PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers.
Who is the youngest richest YouTuber?
Well, one child in particular – Forbes has published its annual listing of the top earners on YouTube, which, once again, is lead by Ryan Kaji, of the ever-popular channel ‘Ryan’s World’, who is now only 9 years of age.
Who is the richest girl YouTuber?
With a net worth currently purported by Celebrity Net Worth to be in the region of $15 million, the richest female Youtuber for 2020 is Lilly Singh.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
Who Is Highest-Paid YouTuber?
Ryan Kaji, a nine-year-old boy from Texas, has been named the world’s highest-paid YouTube star by Forbes Magazine. The boy has earned nearly USD 30 million in 2020 by unboxing and reviewing toys and games on his YouTube channel Ryan’s World. WHO IS RYAN KAJI?
Who is the most disliked YouTuber?
As of July 16, 2020, YouTube Rewind 2018 has over 6.5 million more dislikes than Justin Bieber’s Baby. In March 2011, Baby, which then had 1.17 million dislikes, was surpassed by the video for Rebecca Black’s Friday, yielding more than 1.2 million dislikes.
Who is the best female YouTuber?
- Female YouTuber #1. Yuya (23M subs)
- Female YouTuber #2. Jenna Marbles (19M Subs)
- Female YouTuber #3. Liza Koshy (16M subs)
- Female YouTuber #4. Lilly Singh (14M subs)
- Female YouTuber #5. CaELiKe (15M subs)
- Female YouTuber #6. RCLbeauty101 (14M subs)
- Female YouTuber #7. Zoella (11M subs)
- Female YouTuber #8.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
How many subscribers do you need to make money? Based on the YouTube Partner Program eligibility requirements, you need 1,000 or more subscribers to be able to monetize your channel. You also need at least 4,000 watch hours within the last 12 months and have an active Google AdSense account.
What is the best name for YouTube channel?
Best YouTube channel name ideas
- Plain Jane check availability.
- Simple Pleasures check availability.
- The Bubbly Demeanor check availability.
- AlmostTogether check availability.
- The Wild Things check availability.
- Bold [First Name] check availability.
- Legends Have It check availability.
- Couch Surfers check availability.
Who is the most famous kid YouTuber?
Ryan of Ryan’s ToysReview, is an adorable U.S. based 6-year-old who reviews children’s toys of all types for viewers multiple times a week. To date, he is the most subscribed child on YouTube with 9.4 million subscribers and more than 16.5 trillion video views.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber 2020?
Minecraft YouTuber Dream has quickly risen up the creator hierarchy, becoming one of the fastest-growing YouTube channel’s of 2020 and the number two overall creator of the year, according to the platform.