Does changing a YouTube channel’s country settings affect on-site SEO? NO, In YouTube SEO, Country name dose not affect on the ranking of the channel whereas language of the channel dose affect on the ranking of the channel.
What happens if I change my location on YouTube?
Changing your content location on YouTube may make some videos unavailable in your area. If you want to access videos that are unavailable in your region, you’ll need to use a proxy service instead of changing your YouTube country.
Can you change country on YouTube?
If you use YouTube app for Android or iOS devices, open it and tap on your account icon. Next, select Settings > General > Location and select your country.
How do you make YouTube think you’re in a different country?
- Step 1: Sign into your account. Sign into YouTube using your Eastern email and password.
- Step 2: Go to “Video Manager” Click “My Channel”, then go to your “Video Manager” screen.
- Step 3: Select “Advanced” Select “Channel”. …
- Step 4: Select “United States” Step 4: Select “United States” from the Country drop down menu.
How does YouTube know my country?
2 Answers. Country is determined by the location of the network connection used to connect to YouTube, most likely by IP. My Google account is registered and set to the UK, but I’m often in the Netherlands.
Can YouTube see my location?
This address is like a thumbprint for your computer. It identifies your computer from all other computers in the world. Investigative authorities can use the IP address associated with a YouTube account, or a YouTube video, to pinpoint your exact location, as well as your Internet service provider.
Does your YouTube location matter?
Does your physical location influence who views your YouTube videos? No, the location of your channel does influence who views your YouTube videos together with the language of your channel and the language of your videos.
How do I change my region on YouTube app?
Open device Settings and go to System. Tap on Languages & input followed by Languages. Select the language of your choice and make sure to keep it at the top position.
How do I unblock YouTube in my country?
Ways to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos in Your Country
- 1) VPNs. VPN is the safest and strongest way to mask IP addresses. …
- 2) Proxy. Proxy is a server application that treats you as you are using a different IP address. …
- 3) Smart DNS. …
- 4) Download YouTube Videos. …
- 5) Use Tor to Unblock YouTube Videos. …
- 6) Use Google Translate.
Why is YouTube video blocked in my country?
Some YouTube videos may not be available in your country/region for the following reasons: Video owners have chosen to make their content available only to certain countries/regions (usually due to licensing rights) YouTube may block specific content to comply with local laws.
Is YouTube the same in every country?
Google offers its YouTube service in many counties, catering to native viewers. … Note that although YouTube offers numerous country-specific versions of its service, not all countries are included.
Why is my YouTube in a different language?
Changing the language settings in the YouTube app.
Scroll down and tap on Settings. If you can not understand the language because of a different script, it should be the selection beside the Gear Icon. Tap on General. It should be the first selection on the menu.
Does YouTube know Im using a VPN?
More videos on YouTube
Leo says that there’s no perfect way to detect a VPN, but if it’s being done by a known IP address, that tells the tale. So Google knows what IP address VPN servers are using and some VPNs aren’t good at masking it. Try another server or service that rotates IP addresses.
How do I block YouTube in 2020 countries?
Block a single video
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Videos .
- Click the video you want to block.
- Select the Rights Management tab.
- Under the Ownership section, click Specific territories.
- Choose an option: …
- Click the checkbox next to Block video outside your territories of ownership.
How do I hide my YouTube channel location?
Here is how to hide or change country location on youtube-
- Go to your YouTube channel on the top right corner and click “your channel” and click on “about”
- Click on the “customize channel” button then click on the box right side of “location”
- Select the location you want or select none if you want to hide your location.