Facebook group badges or Facebook group member badges are the visual tags that you see beside group members’ names. These icons next to names on Facebook appear in all group posts, comments, and member profiles.
What are the little icons next to names on Facebook?
Facebook’s Town Hall feature allows you to turn on a Constituent Badge for your account, which causes an icon to appear near your name when you interact with government officials who represent you.
What do the symbols on Facebook posts mean?
A tiny globe symbol means the post is public; the silhouettes of two people mean it’s for friends only.
What are the Facebook symbols?
What do the Facebook Messenger symbols mean?
- Open Blue Circle. An open blue circle means that your message is in the process of sending. …
- Open Blue Circle + Check Mark. An open blue circle with a check mark shows that your message has been sent. …
- Filled Blue Circle + Check Mark. …
- Red Triangle.
What icons mean?
The definition of an icon is a graphic representation of something, a person or thing that is symbolic or is a noted figure. … An example of an icon is the “home” or “finder” icon on your computer.
What do the Facebook privacy icons mean?
When you go to a friend’s Timeline who has restricted or controlled her posts, you will see a box for posting, and there will be a gear icon in it. When you see that icon, it means this person has restricted the audience who can see Timeline posts made by you.
What does the clock symbol mean next to a name on Facebook?
Each Facebook Timeline profile now has a tiny clock icon in the status window update, allowing you to place items on your wall in the past. It most likely means you been block from seeing anything on facebook about this person.
What are the new symbols on Facebook?
The new icon is featured just to the right of the newsfeed icon on the app, and selecting it will give you a different kind of newsfeed, a newsfeed which displays popular posts from people you aren’t friends with and pages you haven’t liked.
What are the like symbols on Facebook?
- Like — Thumbs Up.
- ❤️ Love — Beating Heart.
- Haha — Laughing Face.
- ☺️ Yay — Smiling Face (discontinued)
- Wow — Surprised Face.
- Sad — Crying Face, showing an animated tear.
- Angry — Red / Angry / Pouting Face.
What do all the symbols mean on messenger?
Messenger uses different icons to let you know when your messages have been sent, delivered and read. … : A blue circle means that your message is sending. : A blue circle with a check means that your message has been sent. : A filled-in blue circle with a check means that your message has been delivered.
Can you tell if someone is checking your messenger?
Whether you like it or not, Facebook’s chat app Messenger will let you know when someone has read your note. It’s super obvious when you’re using the desktop version of the product — you’ll even see exactly what time your friend checked out your missive — but a bit more subtle if you’re using the app.
What are the types of icons?
3 Main Types of Icons and Where to Get Them
- Universal Icons. By definition, an icon is a visual representation of an action, object or idea.
- Conflicting Icons. Another type of icons that may cause trouble when implemented with commonly used pictogram is those with contradictory meanings.
- Unique Icons.
What are the examples of icons?
For example, the folders you see on your desktop or in open windows are icons. The files that you see in those folders are also icons. The trash can on the Macintosh and the recycle bin on Windows are both icons as well. Icons are a visual representation of something on your computer.
What are the icons at the top of Android screen?
The Android Icons List
- The Plus in a Circle Icon. This icon means that you can save on your data usage by going into the data settings on your device. …
- Two Horizontal Arrows Icon. …
- G, E and H Icons. …
- H+ Icon. …
- 4G LTE Icon. …
- The R Icon. …
- The Blank Triangle Icon. …
- Phone Handset Call Icon with Wi-Fi Icon.