You may have sent too many messages on Marketplace. You may be messaging someone in a country with restricted access to Marketplace. Your access to Marketplace may have been removed.
How do I get marketplace messages in Messenger?
Where can I see my messages on Facebook Marketplace?
- From your News Feed, click Marketplace.
- Click Inbox in the left menu.
- Click Selling to see messages with buyers about items that you’re selling. Or, click Buying to see messages with sellers about items you want to buy.
How do I fix Facebook Marketplace not working?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
Where did my marketplace messages go?
Click on the messages icon. Click on “see all” on the drop-down menu. On the messages screen, look in the top left corner, just below “Facebook.” You’ll see “Inbox” and just to the right of it you’ll see “Other” in grey. Click “Other,” and your lost messages will display.
How do you get messages on Facebook marketplace?
Buyers are able to message sellers directly via the “Make Offer” or “Message Seller” button available on every product profile. This will initiate a conversation between the buyer and seller within Marketplace and also Messenger.
Why are my marketplace messages not sending?
To help keep our Marketplace community safe, your access to messages on Marketplace may be denied because of the following reasons, but not limited to: You may have sent too many messages on Marketplace. You may be messaging someone in a country with restricted access to Marketplace.
Why did my marketplace message disappear?
Usually if someone removes the item from marketplace, it will state that the item has been removed however in this case the entire conversation has disappeared. …
Why would I be blocked from Marketplace on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
It’s possible that your account was blocked due to member feedback our team received or you may have overused a feature. We can’t lift blocks, but they are temporary.
Why does Facebook Marketplace keep saying unexpected error?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Did Facebook shut down marketplace?
When Facebook launched its Marketplace in 2016, the company instituted a strict policy prohibiting the sale of guns or other weapons. … We are calling on Facebook to shut down its Marketplace until it can develop a system for ensuring that nobody can sell deadly weapons on its platform ever again.
Are Facebook marketplace messages public?
Technically, yes. This is because products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace.
How do I get rid of marketplace messages?
2 Answers. On desktop it has the gear to delete the messages right by the sellers name. On mobile hold down on name and menu pops up, press delete.
What are the rules of marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace Rules
- Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. …
- You must sell a physical item. …
- The description of the item must match the image. …
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
How do you send a private message on Facebook marketplace?
Click just under the cover photo, or click the messages icon (it may be grayed out) in the navigation bar at the top of the page. There you see a link with the words Send a new message. Click it and a Chat window opens at the bottom of the screen; there you can select your friend’s name and type in your message.
What is the real Facebook marketplace?
What Is It? Marketplace allows Facebook users, 18 years old and up, to post pictures of their garage sale items and collectibles and browse items offered by nearby sellers as well. The sellers set the price, but would-be buyers are welcome to counter with another offer.
Is it safe to give address on Facebook marketplace?
Never give out your address. Instead ask for the buyers phone number to send your address to. That way you avoid the trolls.